Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
I've noticed that most of the time the players have played the same games over,and over again. Can you please add more games? I suggest putting little adjustments to some games, like free build for example, those games have very few players.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
Not trying to be rude, but if you're going to suggest something with a title as vague as "More Games Please", don't you think you should add some examples of new games you want to see added?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
UHC should be coming out within two months unless my definition of the word "soon" isn't liberal enough. New games get added around certain holidays for a short time so I wouldn't be surprised to see an Easter game and possibly a valentine's game. If cubecraft doesn't have enough games there's always other servers/other games than minecraft as well. ♡

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Well, this server is trying its best,and this server is trying to be the best one on every server list. So my first suggestion is a building competition game.

Reactions: Power Ranger

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
From what I heard from veteran players cubecraft has had a building competition game but people constantly built inappropriate builds so it was removed
I guess nothing else is left with it. I can't really tell another game suggestion so nevermind.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
UHC will be released soon, I don't know exactly when. Atm there're enough games you could play. And if you want more games added, suggest one game, think of a new game.

N

Nikboo

Perhaps you could give us suggestions on how we could improve the network? :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Gladiators style PvP game:
24 players To begin the game, 12 games of 1v1. Winners advance to the next stage with the same items that they won with, including what their opponent dropped. As well as a few prizes for winning the game. These could consist of an enchantment table and anvil along with some enchanted books (prot, sharp,power) more food/gaps/arrows. When it comes down to the remaining three players, a three way death match will take place. After each round, there is a 30/60 second grace period to give players some time to regen their health and upgrade armour/weapons.

Lucky race:
10 players compete in a race to the battle arena at the and of the map. Players are blocked off from entering another players highway. Lucky blocks will be placed throughout the map on route to the end, consisting of many items ( weapons, armour, food, trolls, mobs, and other misc stuff ).
There would be a time limit for completing the race and any player not in the arena will fall to the void when the map collapses. Upon arrival in the arena players will be placed upon a starting point and will wait until either all players arrive or the timer for the collapse ends. An all out death match will commence to crown the winner.

MazeWars:
Aim of the game is to make it to the middle of the maze before anyone else, collect a special item and get back to the start of the map with it or by being the last remaining player.
Players all start in a house a short distance from the maze. Players will have invisibility for 1 minute. The maze has many different entrances all with a possible route to the middle, to persuade players to not all go the same way. Any players unlucky enough to go the same way as other players will face a scramble to get any loot and possible death. Pvp will commence from two minutes, given people the chance to get away from other players, or hunt then down. Throughout the maze there are many hidden and not so hidden chests, hidden routes and traps. During the event, the time will change after every few minutes from day to night, which brings with it many different mobs all competing for your blood! During day time, all mobs will be despawned. There will be currency found in chests which can only be used at the one villager found in each maze. This is indicated by a beacon which will help guide players to his location. With some potentially epic loot to be bought, players risk running into other players. The special item in the middle of the map will be heavily guarded by several buffed up mobs who have sworn their life to protect this special item.

I guess nothing else is left with it. I can't really tell another game suggestion so nevermind.

There is always potential for new games. Adding new games can be fantastic for a server if the game turns out to be a good hit with the players, which in turn leads to new players arriving to see what the fuss is all about. More players, more potential income from sales= better server for everyone :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I've noticed that most of the time the players have played the same games over,and over again. Can you please add more games? I suggest putting little adjustments to some games, like free build for example, those games have very few players.
The title does not really link with the thread. Either way, what is the problem with players picking a favorite game? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom