Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Hello.
The common topic about how Obsidian is too close to Emerald is slowly going down the drain, as new updates are making Obsidian worth its money. A very recent update was for the Cubelets and gadgets, and they added in a bunch of new stuff. I love everything about it, except for one: When you find something you have already found, you should get a certain amount of Cubelet points back, depending on the rareness of the item. That's all.

I'm going to introduce 4 new gadgets Obsidian rank should only be able to have. I'm not quite sure if any of these gadgets are actually a thing, so I'm taking a stab at it. I will also include pictures, because I'm bad at explaining everything.

All of these gadgets can be used in the lobby:

Ice Castle:
The Ice Castle is a castle filled with blue, and alternates ice on the walls, from packed to regular ice. The middle is a mix a blue wools, concretes, and glass
It is a unique gadget and everyone can run around in it, however only players with Obsidian can activate it.
2018-03-13_16.59.03.png
Dance Party:
A dance party is just like how it sounds! It has alternating floor colors and music playing from the noteblocks!

It's cute :P

2018-03-13_17.05.20.png
Roller Coaster:
It's the roller coaster of Cubecraft!!! You can even hop on a minecart spin around!!! The one downfall is that it may take up a bit of space...

I'm the type of person that likes spinning around in circles for eternity. Don't ask. On a side note, random players and your friends can hop on a cart and sit there, staring at everyone watching you from the floor.

2018-03-13_17.17.54.png
Whack-a-mole:
They aren't actual moles. One person fits in the middle punching the green blocks and leaving alone the red ones as they shoot up from the end portal thingies. Hit a green, +1, hit a red, -1.

It is completely different from all of the other gadgets, and is the only gadget that is an actual game. This is also great for Obsidian, because only they can play Whack-a-mole.

2018-03-13_17.35.40.png

Godbless - CamBam300

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
There should be like an Obsidan++ or something for this. Because its a bit too much. They could distribute this around all the ranks and a new rank if there were to add it

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There should be like an Obsidan++ or something for this. Because its a bit too much. They could distribute this around all the ranks and a new rank if there were to add it
Believe me Obsidian isn't worth the 200 euros. We need this.

Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom