Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hey everyone!

Since Cubecraft opened the rank store for Java network again, Obsidian rank has now some perks of the Plus rank. Plus rank used to be the only rank on Java which u could buy with monthly subscription. Plus rank gave players bold username, username emotes and special kill messages.

My suggestion is to add those special kill messages for the subsciption based Obsidian rank, because they aren't part of the new Obsidian rank even though Plus rank used to have them.

Here are some examples about those special kill messages which the Plus rank used to have:

"Loskol used Player as a punching bag."
"Loskol shoved Player into the void."
"Loskol kicked player into the abyss."

Moderators on Java still has Plus rank and therefore also has these special kill messages, so I don't see why they couldn't be part of the new Obsidian rank too. I think that they would make Obsidian rank even better, but let me know what you think about this suggestion! I would also want to know if there was a reason why Cubecraft didn't add those kill messages for the new Obsidian rank.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Bump!

This thread disappeared really fast from the Latest Posts category this week, and I'd like to know more about what other Java players think about this. 👀

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I did forward this suggestion to the feedback team about a week ago. But sadly that doesn't matter anymore.

Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom