Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now Now, We all hate how we have to go into 1.9 to play well over half of the gamemodes. What if we split it up a little. What if we had like at least 5 1.8 games? More Maps? Little more "relevant" updates? I think that egg wars should be updated with more maps. Not only more maps but bigger and more life like maps. Im currently working on a mountains map that I will be submitting in the future, but I would like to see more HD/life like maps. For better updates, sky wars should be updated because as everyone knows, egg wars is one of the "special" and "popular" ones. So what if we had some updates on sky wars or more games that could build the potential of being a fun and enjoyable game?

I would like anyone to respond to this thread for update ideas, suggestions for new games and what not

Best Regards,

-Hank

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like the current updates that Cubecraft has recently been implementing.
I'm really enjoying the new Eggwars Update
And Skywars is really fun as well
1.8 should be implemeted into more of the games on Cubecraft, but I would not make it a priority
The only reason why I play Cubecraft is because of how up to date it is
It is the only BIG server that is 1.9. with 1.9 pvp

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
I agree in adding games into 1.8 (even if I hate this version) but some mini games shouldn't be added there because 1.8 knockback its really bad

Reactions: A pigeon
Jun 19, 2017
The only mini games that should be transferred into both 1.8 as well as 1.9+ are PvP mini games. The reason many players prefer 1.8 is because of its PvP, so some mini games (
Arcade , Freebuild , Parkour , Minerware and Hide and seek
) should not be made into a 1.8 version as they don't require to PvP (at least not to PvP often).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry but I'm against it.
The only reasons why Skywars and Eggwars are brought back are because their community is big enough to keep it alive in both versions.
Games such as UHC, Survival Games, Block Wars and Arcade don't really have such a big community to split it in half.
It would be empty in both sides.

Well adding more maps to Eggwars and Skywars (1.8) would be kinda difficult. I'm not sure if Cubecraft is going to use the new blocks 1.9 provides.
And if they do that means 1.8 won't really be able to get those maps. If they don't, then you're lucky I guess.

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry but I'm against it.
The only reasons why Skywars and Eggwars are brought back are because their community is big enough to keep it alive in both versions.
Games such as UHC, Survival Games, Block Wars and Arcade don't really have such a big community to split it in half.
It would be empty in both sides.

Well adding more maps to Eggwars and Skywars (1.8) would be kinda difficult. I'm not sure if Cubecraft is going to use the new blocks 1.9 provides.
And if they do that means 1.8 won't really be able to get those maps. If they don't, then you're lucky I guess.
If they make more 1.8 games it won't just split it in half, it will bring more players to the server. Many players don't play here because it is mostly 1.9 PvP, which many people don't like.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If they make more 1.8 games it won't just split it in half, it will bring more players to the server. Many players don't play here because it is mostly 1.9 PvP, which many people don't like.
It definitely will split in half. Most players will go to 1.8, leaving the 1.9 servers empty.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
There are some games that just can not be put into 1.9. Examples:
-Mini-game (elytra)
-FreeBuild (all of the 1.9 blocks)
-Mineware (Shulker Minigame)

I do agree with you that there should be more 1.8 games, but I don't think it should be a priority. The one game I think should be added in 1.8 is Survival Games.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Now Now, We all hate how we have to go into 1.9 to play well over half of the gamemodes. What if we split it up a little. What if we had like at least 5 1.8 games? More Maps? Little more "relevant" updates? I think that egg wars should be updated with more maps. Not only more maps but bigger and more life like maps. Im currently working on a mountains map that I will be submitting in the future, but I would like to see more HD/life like maps. For better updates, sky wars should be updated because as everyone knows, egg wars is one of the "special" and "popular" ones. So what if we had some updates on sky wars or more games that could build the potential of being a fun and enjoyable game?

I would like anyone to respond to this thread for update ideas, suggestions for new games and what not

Best Regards,

-Hank
I agree! 1+

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
I agree because i hate it when i have to restart my mc and select a different version in order to play all of the games. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Top Bottom