Yeah, I myself would like to see a new *PvP* game for both 1.9 and 1.8. I mean, the current maps are awesome, and the current games may need some bug fixes, but I am really hoping for a new PvP kind of game. But, the idea alone is hard as most PvP games I've known already exist in Cube >.<
IDK, but i feel like that they should add not that popular game ! What about BuildSwap ? I have seen it in only 1 server (i'm not gonna say it's name), but it's still nice minigame !
Maybe the minigame in the egg wars lobby(vortex jump) should be implemented as a minigame on the server with different maps or maybe they could add death run.Like this comment if u want this
Maybe a new game?
Cubecraft is a very orginal server, with buildings but also with games. So "Murder Mystery" that gamemode is really nice but it is not orginal the server "Hypixel" has that game. But 1.8 is getting old maybe new games for the version 1.9 so that would be nice, but a game invent that is really difficult! :rolleyes::eek:
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.