Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just 1.9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It could just be 1.9 or something, but I feel like there should be more games to play? I dont know, post some suggestions!

-Hank

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Yeah, I myself would like to see a new *PvP* game for both 1.9 and 1.8. I mean, the current maps are awesome, and the current games may need some bug fixes, but I am really hoping for a new PvP kind of game. But, the idea alone is hard as most PvP games I've known already exist in Cube >.<

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
IDK, but i feel like that they should add not that popular game ! What about BuildSwap ? I have seen it in only 1 server (i'm not gonna say it's name), but it's still nice minigame !

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Maybe the minigame in the egg wars lobby(vortex jump) should be implemented as a minigame on the server with different maps or maybe they could add death run.Like this comment if u want this

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Maybe a new game?
Cubecraft is a very orginal server, with buildings but also with games. So "Murder Mystery" that gamemode is really nice but it is not orginal the server "Hypixel" has that game. But 1.8 is getting old maybe new games for the version 1.9 so that would be nice, but a game invent that is really difficult! :rolleyes::eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom