Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

More Games?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I want it for 1.8 and 1.9

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Just 1.8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just 1.9

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
It could just be 1.9 or something, but I feel like there should be more games to play? I dont know, post some suggestions!

-Hank
 

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
554
4,784
384
23
United Stairs of America
Yeah, I myself would like to see a new *PvP* game for both 1.9 and 1.8. I mean, the current maps are awesome, and the current games may need some bug fixes, but I am really hoping for a new PvP kind of game. But, the idea alone is hard as most PvP games I've known already exist in Cube >.<
 

Smanbg

Well-Known Member
Apr 11, 2017
240
209
118
Earth Dimension C-137
IDK, but i feel like that they should add not that popular game ! What about BuildSwap ? I have seen it in only 1 server (i'm not gonna say it's name), but it's still nice minigame !
 

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
80
68
48
21
Gazorpazorp
Maybe the minigame in the egg wars lobby(vortex jump) should be implemented as a minigame on the server with different maps or maybe they could add death run.Like this comment if u want this
 

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
1,786
75
249
24
The Netherlands.
Maybe a new game?
Cubecraft is a very orginal server, with buildings but also with games. So "Murder Mystery" that gamemode is really nice but it is not orginal the server "Hypixel" has that game. But 1.8 is getting old maybe new games for the version 1.9 so that would be nice, but a game invent that is really difficult! :rolleyes::eek:
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom