Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Obsidian gets 13x the experience. They'll level up to hundred in about three months.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Obsidian gets 13x the experience. They'll level up to hundred in about three months.
I think Dotsially's answer can proove that wrong.
Well if everyone in that game gets the same amount of Experience then it's not against the EULA.
So for example there are 3 gold ranks inside a game of Eggwars that means that everyone in that game gets (15 + 15 + 15) 45% more experience than normal.
That's an interesting perk for Donors.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I feel like this suggestion would be useful if it was based off of network level, not a donor rank. I think that it is against the EULA for this to be only given to donors. And from my experience if you really want to level up fast play solo egg wars or something
Well, there is another sever with this concept and its not against the EULA as its existing.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Her answer cannot prove anything wrong . I could do the math if someone could provide me stats on playtime , games won per day and experience from level 1 - 50
Afterall, the obi rank is 120 pounds..
Dotsially's concept could fit this suggestion too.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's not just me, but I don't think it has to be changed.
It's not that it gives you advantages or anything, but it wouldn't exactly be too fair for the players who have already been playing. Just imagine what level someone could've been if they're currently level 111.
Although it changes pretty much nothing about any of the games, it's likely that they'd be pretty annoyed, and so would I.

If we did it Dotsy's method, this would still not be at the favor of the stone ranks as they don't get the effect every game. Ranks would instantly be the ones to level up every day, and make (for example) the level 50 glass boxes mean nothing of what type of player owns it.

Reactions: A pigeon

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think this is really worth adding. Experience has almost no use with only a couple vanity items using it and it is not something anyone cares enough about to even persuade them into buying a rank more. :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Experience is already completely cosmetic so I don't think it would matter any way. It would pretty much be like the vanity point boxes.

I don't think this is really worth adding. Experience has almost no use with only a couple vanity items using it and it is not something anyone cares enough about to even persuade them into buying a rank more. :P
Encourages people to play more and level up?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So for example there are 3 gold ranks inside a game of Eggwars that means that everyone in that game gets (15 + 15 + 15) 45% more experience than normal.
your math is slightly off
Gold 7 experience

as for the suggestion I guess it could work I personally think it would be better if
Iron has 2 lapiz 3 gold 4 diamond 5 emerald 8 obsidian 10
but that is just my take

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
your math is slightly off

as for the suggestion I guess it could work I personally think it would be better if
Iron has 2 lapiz 3 gold 4 diamond 5 emerald 8 obsidian 10
but that is just my take
Maybe.
The point is to have different points for each rank so I'll agree.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom