Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good Idea?

• Yes!

• No (explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
Today I was playing some Custom Duels with a friend, we made a kit with the same gear as in EggWars. The kit had full iron armour, notch apples, punch bow etc. like in EggWars but we ran into 2 problems.
In EggWars we always play overpowered items and half health. But in Custom Duels players always have 10 hearts, so it’s not the same as half health in EggWars. This makes the kit less realistic, it annoyed us a little bit. In EggWars you can choose between half (5 hearts), normal (10 hearts), double (20 hearts) or triple (30 hearts) health. So, my suggestion is to also make this an option in Custom Duels. This would make it a lot easier to simulate an EggWars fight in Custom Duels. I think it’s also nice for some other kit ideas.

The second problem was the time limit. In Custom Duels the time limit is 5 minutes, but our fights always took longer than that. In OP duels the time limit is 10 minutes, this would be much better. It would be nice if we could choose between 5min or 10min time limit.

Thanks for reading!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with both of the suggestions. Having the ability to choose for half-, full-, double- and triple health seems like a nice feature. It’ll make different custom kits possible, which I would really enjoy. There are more options to play with, because you can choose for a longer or shorter fight. I agree with the suggestion for choosing time aswel, however I think it shouldn’t be longer then 10 minutes. I would like to have the option to choose between 5 and 10 minutes. +1

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hi! I agree with both of the suggestions. Having the ability to choose for half-, full-, double- and triple health seems like a nice feature. It’ll make different custom kits possible, which I would really enjoy. There are more options to play with, because you can choose for a longer or shorter fight. I agree with the suggestion for choosing time aswel, however I think it shouldn’t be longer then 10 minutes. I would like to have the option to choose between 5 and 10 minutes. +1
Agreed with this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom