Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I would like to see 8 player maps for Solo EggWars get added in the map rotation.
As of now, the only 8 player maps we get are seasonal maps Hatch (Spring) and Graveyard (Halloween).
Why I would like to see more 8 player maps:
- Faster games (speed runners might switch to 8 player maps)
- Fills up faster.
- Makes games more fun (and easier to grind)
Anyone agrees?
Edit: This is a change mainly for Bedrock but if Java players want it, they can have it too, especially for 1.8 players since they have a smaller playerbase
Edit 2: Added strikethrough since 1.8 is confirmed to be closing. Rip
Edit 3: This will also change the map building requirements for map submissions (if they were to reopen) from 10 players to 8 players
Edit 4: Organized the post

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to see 8 player maps for Solo EggWars get added in the map rotation. As of now, the only 8 player maps we get are seasonal maps Hatch (Spring) and Graveyard (Halloween). The reason I would like to see more 8 player maps is because of faster games (speed runners might switch to 8 player maps). Anyone agrees?

More diverse amounts of teams and amount of players would be great. A lot of maps can't come to bedrock from Java because of the current system. I'd like to see this change, starting with Solo, 8 Players. +1

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Agreed, I've recently started getting into Eggwars Solo AND speedrunning, and it would be amazing to see some new *permanent* maps with 8 players, even for those who don't speedrun. +1

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Very helpful reply. It has been soo long since my heart has melted by such few words. The deeper meaning of the sentence I hear by spokes with a soft voice is making tears come up. Is it me or is it you :)?

There’s nothing more precious than this moment.

O my God!

Loneliness, combined with that gift. It’s a feeling that fills you with happiness. That feeling that makes you want to get off the plane right now and get that first sip of tea in one of the cozy cafés that has such a gift inside.

I believe that the word “heart” is written in water, which is pure and suitable for heart. In addition, the tea is the best gift. It’s such a nice thing to share with the closest

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I would like to see 8 player maps for Solo EggWars get added in the map rotation. As of now, the only 8 player maps we get are seasonal maps Hatch (Spring) and Graveyard (Halloween). The reason I would like to see more 8 player maps is because of faster games (speed runners might switch to 8 player maps) and it fills up faster. Anyone agrees?
Edit: This is a change mainly for Bedrock but if Java players want it, they can have it too, especially for 1.8 players since they have a smaller playerbase
Edit 3: This will also change the map building requirements for map submissions (if they were to reopen) from 10 players to 8 players
Gonna have to disagree sorry, yes I love quick games as much as the next person, and I think 8 maps is cool. But I feel it should be left as seasonal maps since in the long run, games would become too quick and too boring.

As well as this as proven several times, its so easy to rush a game on an 8 player map, and it makes it very easy for people to target and snipe those well known names with more smaller maps, especially with map choosing in the works.

I like how with large maps there's a possibility the game will either be long or slow, but with 8 player maps it feels too quick sometimes and makes it a lot easier for people to rush middle and stack up.

+ If you are coming up against a hacker for example, with less basses it means smaller maps and makes it harder to run / get into a safe space away from the hacker.

I agree with an 8 player map, not 8 player maps.

MrSterdy

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2020
I would like to see 8 player maps for Solo EggWars get added in the map rotation. As of now, the only 8 player maps we get are seasonal maps Hatch (Spring) and Graveyard (Halloween). The reason I would like to see more 8 player maps is because of faster games (speed runners might switch to 8 player maps) and it fills up faster. Anyone agrees?

:agree: I really want to see it on CCG

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I agree, As a leaderboard player its really annoying how much time solo takes to grind. Squads average is about 1 minute and a half. Duos is about 2 minutes. Solo takes 3-4 minutes? Literally every other server has 8 player maps.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Gonna have to disagree sorry, yes I love quick games as much as the next person, and I think 8 maps is cool. But I feel it should be left as seasonal maps since in the long run, games would become too quick and too boring.

As well as this as proven several times, its so easy to rush a game on an 8 player map, and it makes it very easy for people to target and snipe those well known names with more smaller maps, especially with map choosing in the works.

I like how with large maps there's a possibility the game will either be long or slow, but with 8 player maps it feels too quick sometimes and makes it a lot easier for people to rush middle and stack up.

+ If you are coming up against a hacker for example, with less basses it means smaller maps and makes it harder to run / get into a safe space away from the hacker.

I agree with an 8 player map, not 8 player maps.
Changed my mind.
After streaming yesterday I realised I enjoyed the 8 player maps so much more.
I now agree with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom