• No

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Screenshot_2017-09-23_16-23-33.png

Jul 4, 2017
No, he's saying that he isn't disappointed in the gameplay updates - he's disappointed in things like the Marketplace on the Bedrock Edition.

Besides, 1.9 (or any other Java update) isn't for "more money" - Mojang lost quite a few people from the current version of the game due to the 1.9 update.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No, he's saying that he isn't disappointed in the gameplay updates - he's disappointed in things like the Marketplace on the Bedrock Edition.

Besides, 1.9 (or any other Java update) isn't for "more money" - Mojang lost quite a few people from the current version of the game due to the 1.9 update.
You do you realize 1.9 came out right after notch left? Before that every update was carefully planned by the community know the community has little input into updates.

xiFrostyPvP

Jun 11, 2017
I rally prefer 1.9 than 1.8 the first reason that there aren't a lot of hackers , also jitter clicking is annoying and crazy XD . Also the minecraft has been updated to 1.9 PVP why should the server go back to 1.8 this is pretty silly

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I rally prefer 1.9 than 1.8 the first reason that there aren't a lot of hackers , also jitter clicking is annoying and crazy XD . Also the minecraft has been updated to 1.9 PVP why should the server go back to 1.8 this is pretty silly
Because 1.8/1.7 is prefer d to 1.9 by almost all of the pvp community

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
omfg im just going to say it devs are shit. I have tagged atleast 15 of them and non of responded. I have never seen one reply to a thread other than a announcement. They need to interact with the community.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
omfg im just going to say it devs are shit. I have tagged atleast 15 of them and non of responded. I have never seen one reply to a thread other than a announcement. They need to interact with the community.
They actually get paid for what they do I think and don't have time to spend on the forums, idk it is kind of wierd how the staff never use the forums it seems, all the wanna be helpers do tho xD.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
They actually get paid for what they do I think and don't have time to spend on the forums, idk it is kind of wierd how the staff never use the forums it seems, all the wanna be helpers do tho xD.
Ehh its not like there ingame either tbh

A

A pigeon

Notch was upset about PE and Windows10 . Plus , why would Notch's opinion even matter here? For the record , jeb_ has been doibg a far better job than notch ever has.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom