Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the 8 new variants are your favorites? (Max 3 votes)

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing well! It’s been a while since I last made a thread, and I thought this would be a good opportunity to finally make another! Earlier today, Mojang announced they’ll be adding 8 NEW WOLF VARIANTS to Minecraft as part of the upcoming 1.21 update! Here’s the video they released earlier today talking about the new variants (skip to 5:16):

I’m curious, what do you think of them? And which are your favorites? Make sure to choose your favorites with the poll at the top of the page!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the best thing to happen to Minecraft since the new cat variants.
The day when I went to bed in-game and the cat slepted on me purring was magical.

Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing well! It’s been a while since I last made a thread, and I thought this would be a good opportunity to finally make another! Earlier today, Mojang announced they’ll be adding 8 NEW WOLF VARIANTS to Minecraft as part of the upcoming 1.21 update! Here’s the video they released earlier today talking about the new variants (skip to 5:16):

I’m curious, what do you think of them? And which are your favorites? Make sure to choose your favorites with the poll at the top of the page!
I think you know which one will be my answer. Snow biomes will finally get more life

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish they had one that looked like a Bernese :/

But wooded is the best in my opinion

Here is doggo:
FC62CCE1-2786-41D7-B919-518BC4ADA864.jpeg

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I want to see the black wolf

Reactions: Reesle and Aratic

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
The stripped one looks like a hyena

They are all very cooll thoo

Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I love the striped wolf so much, they're like hyenas in Minecraft. The rusty wolf is my second favourite, because it looks like my dog. Her name is Jenga and she's a very good girl, this photo was just taken at night.
IMG_0215.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom