Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
I have a solution to the imbalance + exploit. At a glance, put a tiering system for units and towers (nerf the upgrades and make units require a certain building to be placed first).
That would take a lot of developement time though. Staff gave TD a big update and now it's dealt with in their eyes. We're lucky if we get some kind of patch. So many few things need to be fixed though. The turrets, the two voting synergies, buff the giants, nerf the infernos, maybe buff zeus' rage, buff turret path 2, buff zeus path 1, buff all the paths in poison tower and archer tower, buff ice damage or remove it, buff the leach death ray, make the necromancer slightly better and nerf horde a bit to accomodate with the new changes.

Now that I listed them out, I realize that there is a lot of fixing to do. I don't think we're getting any patches, so I guess we'll just leave when silverfish hell comes and let the beginners' dreams get crushed.

Reactions: 0ffense

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That would take a lot of developement time though. Staff gave TD a big update and now it's dealt with in their eyes. We're lucky if we get some kind of patch. So many few things need to be fixed though. The turrets, the two voting synergies, buff the giants, nerf the infernos, maybe buff zeus' rage, buff turret path 2, buff zeus path 1, buff all the paths in poison tower and archer tower, buff ice damage or remove it, buff the leach death ray, make the necromancer slightly better and nerf horde a bit to accomodate with the new changes.

Now that I listed them out, I realize that there is a lot of fixing to do. I don't think we're getting any patches, so I guess we'll just leave when silverfish hell comes and let the beginners' dreams get crushed.
Unfortunate. Balance updates aren't big relative to full updates -- it's just changing some of the stats of some parts of the game but not adding new content.

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Unfortunate. Balance updates aren't big relative to full updates -- it's just changing some of the stats of some parts of the game but not adding new content.
True, true, but will they care? The hype for the TD update is still alive, and Cubecraft is first when you search for "tower defense minecraft server". It's bringing new players in, who can donate. They don't have time to change some numbers because 25 people want it like that. They are updating skywars right now I think, which will bring in even more people.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
You don't seem to be wrapping your head around this
But you are over exaggerating this entire thing
It's not pay to win since you can just do it
and it isn't First Person to click a button wins since you seem to forget the existence of stabby, stabby, shooty, shooty, placey, placey
Try meleeing 36 Lv 2 silverfish. Also, placing towers doesn't work as it takes 10 seconds to place and 10 seconds to upgrade per level.

Manchot999 nailed the point right on the head, props to him. Amazing points, thanks bud.

Reactions: Manchot999

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom