Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Is it fair to have pc and mobile players in the same lobbies

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 584093

Personally this is a though call however I'd say it's fair because of mobile extended reach balances out well with the faster more accurate aim of a mouse
no because pc players can jump bridge , they click faster , they can jump sprint and combo you at the same time and most of the mobile players on cube aren’t that good compared to the average pc player

Reactions: cristian_killer8

odivan108

Aug 7, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
no because pc players can jump bridge , they click faster , they can jump sprint and combo you at the same time and most of the mobile players on cube aren’t that good compared to the average pc player
there is a matchmaking option to play with others on the same platform. Though I dont think it works anymore though sadly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584093

there is a matchmaking option to play with others on the same platform. Though I dont think it works anymore though sadly
uh it works most of the time I don’t find any pc players in my lobbies

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
As mentioned above in your settings there is an option to try and get into games with people of the same platform (ex. mobile players, play with mobile players), it is set to off by default I believe. I as a PC player like to keep it on as it is easier for me to get kills in games.

Reactions: creminess
Sep 25, 2022
Now look, a lot of ppl probably don't know me, despite my skill, I'm a mobile player, and I've gone through a lot I can tell you that, like literally I tried to enter Hive once, (while Cubecraft was on maintenance) where mobile and pc players are allowed to play in the same lobby, which is a horrible idea. So if you guys are skilled enough u prolly know that even if you have swap jump and sneak on, it is not always the case that u can sucessfully jump bridge 100% of the time, in fact the probability is so low that there are only a few videos of Ipad players who can do that, now the thing is, I played on Hive and they fkn destroyed me (mostly only at bridging, I still manage to balance it out with my superior godlike strafe in pvp), the one advantage they have is that they can click super fast and sprint and hit at the same time cuz it's a keyboard. Now I know that some random mf in the comment is gonna say smth like "WeLl YeAh BuT yOu HaVe CrOsShAiR", I know that alright, but if you're so silly to even think that it is even close to playable, then ur so wrong, like playing with crosshair is like acting like you can walk with paralyzed legs, bro all it does is giving you extra work, it's like split control but now you have to operate it with 4 fingers and the result ain't even satisfying, you can get like 2 hits in, then it's over, they are gonna destroy you after that. Currently keyboard and mouse players are not so strong on Cubecraft cuz for some reason they still manage to fall off the map more often than us mobiles, but if you can find a way to do man, then u gotta remove that feature man, I don't want to deal with those kids anymore, they just abuse their advantage and still lose anyways, so pls make a separate lobby for them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom