• No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think they need to add 1 vs 1 by the questiontag....
Neh that's a bit copy of BadLion I don't like it! And I think this is way more fun than 1v1......
Your job is to kill people and you get money for it then you buy some land and build your own dreamhouse.... or castle or mansion or weedfarm.......

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Neh that's a bit copy of BadLion I don't like it! And I think this is way more fun than 1v1......
Your job is to kill people and you get money for it then you buy some land and build your own dreamhouse.... or castle or mansion or weedfarm.......
1vs1 is on many servers... Cube can make it in Cube's way though

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1vs1 is on many servers... Cube can make it in Cube's way though
Yeah the good thing is that PVP still has places for 2 games.... sort of the other place is where the parkour/cubelet opener is..... well they can always change the lobby......

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom