Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Money Walls added to the minigame rotation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Everyone used to enjoy playing a game of Money Walls once in a while, until it was removed due to lack of player count. This occurred in the case of other games as well, including Blockwars and Survival Games. A few months after these games started to get removed, a minigame rotation was added, including lots of games that people enjoyed playing once in a while, but were not popular enough to be sustainable as standalone minigames.

Why was Money Walls not included in this rotation?

I believe that a high proportion of the CubeCraft community would agree with me in that everyone thinks about the long lost minigame once in a while and would like the opportunity to play it, like with games that I mentioned earlier, before the rotation was created.

Would it be possible for Money Walls to be added to the rotation, even if it was only one map at a time, for just a trial period?

I don't see what harm re-adding this game, maybe even for just a 1 day trial into the rotation, to see if it gets enough popularity to be kept with the other games, so the community would have the opportunity to play it once a week or so, based on how often it would be run.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom