Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Money Walls added to the minigame rotation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Everyone used to enjoy playing a game of Money Walls once in a while, until it was removed due to lack of player count. This occurred in the case of other games as well, including Blockwars and Survival Games. A few months after these games started to get removed, a minigame rotation was added, including lots of games that people enjoyed playing once in a while, but were not popular enough to be sustainable as standalone minigames.

Why was Money Walls not included in this rotation?

I believe that a high proportion of the CubeCraft community would agree with me in that everyone thinks about the long lost minigame once in a while and would like the opportunity to play it, like with games that I mentioned earlier, before the rotation was created.

Would it be possible for Money Walls to be added to the rotation, even if it was only one map at a time, for just a trial period?

I don't see what harm re-adding this game, maybe even for just a 1 day trial into the rotation, to see if it gets enough popularity to be kept with the other games, so the community would have the opportunity to play it once a week or so, based on how often it would be run.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom