Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

Minigame : Complete the maze

So there will be a spawned maze. Players will have to complete it in 15 seconds.
There will be 5 different maze options so that players don't just memorize the paths.
Maybe a gold block at the end that you need to click in order to verify your completion.

What do you all think?

Reactions: DaHammy and 7aMoDi

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I'am really not a big fan of mazes, people rage easily. There is really no competition, it is really luck-based mini game.
Mazes can be added in Parkour maybe.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Adding mazes is a good idea, but to me 15 seconds is too short to me you could add more things like mobs and lava etc...
But mazes there would have to be dozens of them because you cant have 5 only, people can memorize them easily.

Reactions: DaHammy

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I like your mini-game suggestion for Minerware. It's a luck-based game like Splefy said but in my opinion fits well with the basis of Minerware, mixed and short games with really different purposes. I like the idea of the different mazes, this way players can't remember the paths.

Good suggestion!

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like your mini-game suggestion for Minerware. It's a luck-based game like Splefy said but in my opinion fits well with the basis of Minerware, mixed and short games with really different purposes. I like the idea of the different mazes, this way players can't remember the paths.

Good suggestion!
Yup, you just need luck!
Maybe Cube has to add a system, like always go left or something. (I know makes it a lot easier just a suggestion)
(Maybe I need to make a thread about it xD)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So basically the old boss game except minus the random feature and minus the time
I honestly do want to see this added, except being added back as a boss game like it was before just with some edits so the mazes aren't random and sometimes not completable (that was why it was removed)

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Im pretty sure this was already added before in the early days of Minerware as a boss game (I think it was more of a chase maze but it was similar.)

(My 200th message!)

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Good idea. I like mazes. I think there is a minigame called lava floor. I like that one the most.

Jan 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

So there will be a spawned maze. Players will have to complete it in 15 seconds.
There will be 5 different maze options so that players don't just memorize the paths.
Maybe a gold block at the end that you need to click in order to verify your completion.

What do you all think?
I like the idea, but it is maybe hard and the maze has to be like 11 blocks high so you can't F5 to the end. Although i like the idea, its hard. :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I really like this idea, I think it would be a great addition to minerware!

RedSeb321

May 1, 2017
A maze minigame/bossgame in minerware is a pretty nice idea i think! Cubecraft please add this ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

What do you all think?

They had a boss game similar to your suggestion...
They removed it so fast...

comfyyy

Hi everyone,

What do you all think?
Make it a boss game.
Give 'em like 2min, maybe a sword, basic armor. They would have to fight their way through, with traps, mobs, and dead ends along the way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom