Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Remove speed UHC and replace it with "mini UHC" where its like 8 players per game, because its impossible to reach the 24/36 player capacity so UHC players can't even get into games anymore.
This would require the map to be smaller since there's less players, simple fix = make starting world border size smaller.

This shouldn't take too long to make + I'm pretty sure none of the UHC players want "custom world events" or "custom mobs", "custom terrain" etc, I'm fairly certain they just want a vanilla world UHC with no customisations barring no ocean/deep ocean biomes and a possible deathmatch arena at the end.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I've had an idea a while ago that instead of having UHC fill up like it does now instead every hour a chat message would go to everyone server wide and tell them that a UHC is starting in 5 minutes and you can click it to be warped to the lobby. If you are confused I will explain.
Like those badlion UHC meetup notifications?

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You realise that they could just remove 36 player maps and you’d have exactly the same thing
For the 24 player maps you only need 8 people to start it
Apologies, I should have made myself more clear.
I mean having maps capped at 8 players, and to have the game start you'd need 4 players for the 90 second timer to start.

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
As a UHC player I agree with you. Vanilla map without ocean is better than custom maps, and it also would end the bug that destroys UHC "Downloading terrain" because it doesn't happen in Vanilla map.
Only 24 maps would be nice too to start the games faster.
The arena would be nice because players even with the effect that they get after the border close (don't remember his name) can skybase or camp in a mine so the arena would solve it.
I'd suggest other thing too, the teams have always the same amount of players, like always teams of 3 or 4, usually I play with friends and when we get teams of 2 we can't play together as in all other games so I think this should be also changed.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Yeah I agree but they first need to fix the bug where it kicks you from the game (not sure if they fixed that, haven’t played UHC in a long time)

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
1 rule you have missed.

Never remove UHC

As we know the gamemode is kind of dead but sometimes the game fills. Even as big parties want to play. People who actually play the game do like them as the most entertained game of cube, like in my opinion too. But I do like some ideas, ye.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom