Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gamerdgboy

Nov 30, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
UHC We all want this. At least add it to java with a border and maybe later to bedrock with a Instant damage 1 border that closes in after a bit of time I believe it would be a great addition to Cubecraft. To further add to the likelihood of UHC finally appearing on Cubecraft: On Bedrock- First ever server to have UHC/First ever server to have non-planned UHC
On Java - Hypixel would no longer be one of the only servers to have UHC without any plans. No hackers would come seeing how your anticheat is substantially better then Hypixel's and you have a faster response team then them so all hackers would stay on Hypixel while you have UHC with no hackers.
Also On Java - First/one of the first non-planned 1.18.1 UHC server
Benefits for the server - More players(I know you want this). More active community.

Secondary game we all want: COLONY CONTROL
Listen it was like the most popular minigame even beating your highest player bases on skywars and eggwars when it was on.
No explanation needed, just we want to have it as a permanent game

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe UHC has some potential, but you'll need to work that out more (and convince the community first, that how the suggestion forum works).

No hackers would come
There are other servers with eggwars (bedwars) or skywars, but there are still plenty of hackers trying on CubeCraft.

Also On Java - First/one of the first non-planned 1.18.1 UHC server
Although you can join with 1.18.1, the CubeCraft java servers are on 1.12.2

Secondary game we all want: COLONY CONTROL
Listen it was like the most popular minigame even beating your highest player bases on skywars and eggwars when it was on.
No explanation needed, just we want to have it as a permanent game
I really liked the game, but the player count was pretty low; it certainly did not beat the player counts of skywars or eggwars. Having it as a permanent game mode makes it lose its hype, resulting in even fewer players

Reactions: Amazinq

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm not too familiar with UHC so I won't comment on that, though I don't think uhc will ever get added considering it's been suggested quite a few times and it never got added

For colony, it was my favourite game and I absolutely loved it when it was around. One of the staff (forgot who) said it would stay as a permanent game back in Winter 2020 if it was popular enough. I was so hyped because I thought it would stay since it was super popular then, but they got rid of it after Winter ended and temporarily put it back last Winter aswell.
I would love for colony to be a permanent game but unfortunately it will probably just stay as a christmas game :(

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom