Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now as a late-game skyblock player who was doing the quest dark soul which was to kill the wither I first summoned it and to my surprise, it destroyed the terrain on the island and even worse because I kept on dying I kept losing terrain because of its attacks but thankfully I was able to kill the boss but now I am a bit frustrated with my world being griefed by a wither boss and what makes the least about of sense is on the overworld if a creeper explodes it does not destroy your terrain so why do withers have a special treatment to eliminate the nether terrain because tbh it makes no sense and I want it changed really since the boss fight is already hard enough and I don't need the land ruined because of it plus what if the wither manages to destroy enough terrain to the point where you now have lost necessary resources and then they have to go to cc support to recover those resources and really don't the staff see the problem with that so I am asking for is for the withers to not destroy terrain and that's all I want really.

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I've fought the wither in skyblock and I think aslong as you make sure to fight it in an area without storage and without techical farms that would be destroyed you should be alright. I suggest to take care of it as quickly as possible next time get a power 5+ bow since its relatively cheap and helps a ton.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I've fought the wither in skyblock and I think aslong as you make sure to fight it in an area without storage and without techical farms that would be destroyed you should be alright. I suggest to take care of it as quickly as possible next time get a power 5+ bow since its relatively cheap and helps a ton.
Ok but it just came as a surprise when I first fought against the wither.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Ok so now I'm gonna explain why I disagree. Why is the wither difficult to beat? Because it destroys the ground under you and shoots wither heads at you that are explosive. I don't think it would take more than a fist to beat the wither.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok so now I'm gonna explain why I disagree. Why is the wither difficult to beat? Because it destroys the ground under you and shoots wither heads at you that are explosive. I don't think it would take more than a fist to beat the wither.
I still disagree but okay

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom