Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

tsunami4

Mar 20, 2022
Oftentimes when this mini-game comes up the chests will be completely empty and everyone loses as a result.

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
If i'm not mistaken, this is a bug known by the dev team and they are already working on it. But I'm not sure at 100%
But yeah it's indeed annoying to experience it in a game, it's already hard to find the items so if you get a bug who don't let you try to even find the specific item in the chest that's even more annoying to play

elredwe

Mar 23, 2022
I think a mode of duos and a team of 2 and that the minigames are different, obviously they can start with duos and it depends on how people like it, they implement other things

Mar 24, 2022
Among us house
Oftentimes when this mini-game comes up the chests will be completely empty and everyone loses as a result.
Yes, this has happened to me twice. Cubecraft, you need to fix this because we really didn't know what to do except to just wait, and it sucks because I was going on a every minigame win streak and that just ruined the whole thing. 🤔

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom