Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

tsunami4

Mar 20, 2022
Oftentimes when this mini-game comes up the chests will be completely empty and everyone loses as a result.

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
If i'm not mistaken, this is a bug known by the dev team and they are already working on it. But I'm not sure at 100%
But yeah it's indeed annoying to experience it in a game, it's already hard to find the items so if you get a bug who don't let you try to even find the specific item in the chest that's even more annoying to play

elredwe

Mar 23, 2022
I think a mode of duos and a team of 2 and that the minigames are different, obviously they can start with duos and it depends on how people like it, they implement other things

Mar 24, 2022
Among us house
Oftentimes when this mini-game comes up the chests will be completely empty and everyone loses as a result.
Yes, this has happened to me twice. Cubecraft, you need to fix this because we really didn't know what to do except to just wait, and it sucks because I was going on a every minigame win streak and that just ruined the whole thing. 🤔

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom