• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Hello everyone! In this thread, I will be suggesting one thing for MinerWare.

Many of us play or have played MinerWare and I think we all have that one Boss Game we (don't) like. Therefore I suggest the following:

- Emerald+ can vote which Boss Game will be played at the end. So besides choosing the diffuclty you can also choose which Boss Game will be played at the end of your game.​

I know this takes away the 'surprise' and 'excitement' effect of which Boss Game it will be and 'is it the one I am good at' or 'is it the game I do not like'. But I think it would be a great addition to MinerWare and that it will attract more (ranked) people to play it because they have some kind of influence in the game. Also personally it is annoying that you are doing very well the whole game but in the end, you have (for example) the spleef game (I do not like) which makes you lose the game.

I do get it may sound unnecessary or that it takes away the 'MinerWare' effect but I would like to hear your ideas and feedback on this idea!

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Sorry, but I disagree. Minerware is one of the only games where you don’t have to be good at PvP to be able to win the game. If ranked players can vote for the bossgame, they probably vote for the game where you have to get the most kills.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the fact that every game is random, and in my opinion, it really should stay like that.

It's not a bad suggestion though, I just prefer how it is right now.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, I disagree. Every game is random and that's what I like about Minerware. You never know what minigame and bossgame you get. Your suggestion is not bad, but as Axyy said.. I prefer how it is right now. -1

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I disagree, I like minerware because it's random. If people can vote for the boss game it would always become the same games.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Sorry, don't like it. I like how it is now, all random. + If they can vote for a game, some games will probably not be played anymore.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom