• Hide under platform - arrows

• Shoot 10 chickens

• u suckz at maeking suggeshions

Results are only viewable after voting.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hi,
I've got a few suggestions for Minerware. Let me know which ones you like.

King of the hill
This is an extemely hard game. I've almost never won it.
My suggestion is to make a little change in this game to just let everyone who is on top of the Hill win and not just one player which has been the first to get and stay on top of the Hill.

Catch a fish
A fun little microgame I'd like to see is catch a fish. Water will spawn and everyone will get a fishing rod and they have x seconds to catch a fish.

Win snow fight
When the game starts sometimes players who are at a corner are teleported to the middle of the platform. I don't see the reason for this and it is extremely annoying how you get disoriented and sometimes instantly fragged when you get teleported.

Hide under platform
The arrows that fall down in this microgame seem to have an effect which causes extreme lag for some players. I suggest removing these effects so that everyone can just move normally while arrows fall down.

Shoot 10 chickens
I'd like to see a new microgame called "shoot 10 chickens". Players get a bow with infinity and an arrow and chickens start falling down from the sky. Players have x seconds to shoot like 10 chickens to win the game.

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: Komodо

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
I personally like all of them besides catch a fish.
I think if you have "catch a fish" it would lag peoples computers even more, because you said water spawns all over the map, so where are you going to stand?
Good ideas and it looks like you put some thought into this thread.
Nice job!

:)

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I personally like all of them besides catch a fish.
I think if you have "catch a fish" it would lag peoples computers even more, because you said water spawns all over the map, so where are you going to stand?
Good ideas and it looks like you put some thought into this thread.
Nice job!

:)
The main platform could be replaced with a 2-block deep water pool surrounded by barriers and players could stand either in the water or on one of the 9 little platforms.

L

Lepzi

I like the shoot the chicken idea I would for this one to be added, but the rest not the biggest fan of I mean the one where the arrow fall I got a terrible computer and internet,yet I don't lag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom