Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pekd

this is a list of all the minerware games that have annoying bugs/are too easy/make no sense:
1. the crocodile game from the extra mini games is super easy. i think the crocodiles speed has been slightly increased but its still not enougth. any decent player can overtake the crocodile before the game ends which shows how slow it moves. my suggestion is to just make it faster, it should be pretty easy.
2. "good door, bad door" is just "the person with the highest ping wins". you can spam on bad doors and if you have bad internet you can just glitch through. meanwhile the players who play the game as intended are almost guaranteed to fail, as there is too little time. im not shure on how to improve this game, maybe just give the players more time or put holes behind the bad doors to prevent glitching through.
3. the game with the zombies and beds doesnt really make sense, either no one wins or everyone wins. i have never seen someone die to a zombie, so all this game does is remove an opportunity to overtake the opponents in points. for this game i would suggest removing it entirely, or completely remaking it. its unfixable in its current state.
4. the pig from "evade the pig" sucks at pathfinding, it gets stuck somewhere every time. improving the pathfinding is easier said than done but please cubecraft, make this game at least a bit more difficult. maybe make the pig faster, even with the slowness effect players can run away from it.
5. the "hide under a block" game is unfair to players with slow devices. as soon as the arrows spawn in, my phone freezes while pc players can still use the few seconds until the get hit to hide under the blocks. to improve it, maybe make less arrows or use anvils instead of arrows, it should help improve the performance.
6. the game with the castles and the tnt sometimes spawns you under the castle so that you die instantly. i dont know any good fix but since it takes some time until the tnt explodes, maybe make it so that in the first 5 seconds, if you fall you get teleported back up.

these are all the games that i think need to be improved, if i forgot any buggy games, please let me know and if you disagree, please dont just react with a cross and say why you disagree

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
3. the game with the zombies and beds doesnt really make sense, either no one wins or everyone wins. i have never seen someone die to a zombie, so all this game does is remove an opportunity to overtake the opponents in points. for this game i would suggest removing it entirely, or completely remaking it. its unfixable in its current state.
I think instead of removing it they should make it their are less bed than players that way we have a musical chair situation where you need to kill the zombies on time with getting a bed.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1. the crocodile game from the extra mini games is super easy. i think the crocodiles speed has been slightly increased but its still not enougth. any decent player can overtake the crocodile before the game ends which shows how slow it moves. my suggestion is to just make it faster, it should be pretty easy.
I am a PC player myself, so I can't really speak for other device players, but I must say I have to agree wholeheartedly with this one. It's so easy to get so far ahead that you'll literally unintentionally pass the crocodile. In my opinion, it really is a little too slow, especially for players on PC and people on other devices who are familiar with the way the game works.

2. "good door, bad door" is just "the person with the highest ping wins". you can spam on bad doors and if you have bad internet you can just glitch through. meanwhile the players who play the game as intended are almost guaranteed to fail, as there is too little time. im not shure on how to improve this game, maybe just give the players more time or put holes behind the bad doors to prevent glitching through.
I'm gonna have to mention here that it is very much possible to glitch through the doors even with really good/almost perfect ping. I would say the last suggestion you provided, putting holes behind the bad doors, is be the best available solution.

I think a good way to fix this minigame would be to make the zombies spawn with some gear - including weapons - and by removing a few extra beds - like @Casualpoalrbear said. This way you take more damage when hit by one of the zombies (slightly less chance of surviving) and this way, it is easier to fail the game.

I'll let you in on a little secret here: Even if you were to remove some beds, it would still be possible for everyone to win. If you enter a bed and then exit it, you will still have 'slept in the bed' which means you still make it. It sounds like a bug, but I don't doubt that it is actually intended. Just think outside the box! Or, in this case, the bed... :)

4. the pig from "evade the pig" sucks at pathfinding, it gets stuck somewhere every time. improving the pathfinding is easier said than done but please cubecraft, make this game at least a bit more difficult. maybe make the pig faster, even with the slowness effect players can run away from it.
Believe me, I've seen enough people die to the pig in this microgame. If they made the pig any faster would mean that if it spots you, you're dead immediately. It shouldn't be an issue that one microgame is less difficult than another, especially if a few others in your game do actually die to it.

5. the "hide under a block" game is unfair to players with slow devices. as soon as the arrows spawn in, my phone freezes while pc players can still use the few seconds until the get hit to hide under the blocks. to improve it, maybe make less arrows or use anvils instead of arrows, it should help improve the performance.
Just as most other microgames, I'm about 99.9% sure that this microgame's entire code was copy-pasted from Java to Bedrock. Some info: I've come to this conclusion because a lot of hidden microgame features that are part of achievements and/or are easter eggs on Java actually exist on Bedrock as well, just without functionality. Either way, this means that there most likely was little regard for mobile and lower end devices when it comes to porting this minigame over from Java to the Bedrock network.

As I mentioned before, I'm a PC player, so I can't speak for mobile players or any other devices'. I myself find this microgame not laggy in the slightest, but I can understand that it would be for lower end devices. I'd say decreasing the amount of arrows might be the best solution. Perhaps the lag might also be caused by shooting particles though; In which case, have you tried turning off the particles and playing it? That aside, I agree.

About the anvils suggestion - I think that's super unique actually! I'd love to actually see several variants of the same microgame to switch up the game a bit. It sometimes does get a little repetitive, after all. I'd love to see a substitute with falling anvils or even falling sand/gravel blocks!

6. the game with the castles and the tnt sometimes spawns you under the castle so that you die instantly. i dont know any good fix but since it takes some time until the tnt explodes, maybe make it so that in the first 5 seconds, if you fall you get teleported back up.
Thank you for mentioning this. My switch from Java to Bedrock generally started with playing MinerWare a lot, and I kept coming across this bug. As far as I know, it actually takes around this much time for TNT to first explode, so I think this is the perfect solution (aside from fixing the bug itself).

Also, woo, 700 messages! 🎉

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll let you in on a little secret here: Even if you were to remove some beds, it would still be possible for everyone to win. If you enter a bed and then exit it, you will still have 'slept in the bed' which means you still make it. It sounds like a bug, but I don't doubt that it is actually intended. Just think outside the box! Or, in this case, the bed... :)

Also, woo, 700 messages! 🎉
Yeah the bed glitch/feature is wild. I thought of some awesome way to troll using that when I first discovered. Just keep getting out when someone leaves and keep backing in when they approach. :D same the game doesn't last that long lol

Congrats on 700

Reactions: Hoshi

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree with all of your suggestions especially the first one because the crocodile is so slow that you can swim faster than it can move

• Agree
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
this is a list of all the minerware games that have annoying bugs/are too easy/make no sense:

these are all the games that i think need to be improved, if i forgot any buggy games, please let me know and if you disagree, please dont just react with a cross and say why you disagree
I agree that #2 and #5 need to be optimized

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
YES. It's pretty much impossible on switch, just hear the sound, my screen freezes and "You lose"

Reactions: Reesle and pekd

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
why do you not agree with the other suggestions?
Well for #1 I don’t mind the slow speed that it’s at.
For #3 I like the zombie sleeping game.
For #4 I think the pig’s a perfect difficulty. Doesn’t get stuck too often for me, as most of the Randoms in my game always die to it LOL.
For #6, that glitch is so rare I’ve only experienced it 1-2 times.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
This game also annoy me because of Tie in most cases. 2 people left on the map because they can't shoot each othet and 2 teams wins, so maybe they should increase range of shooting TNT when there only two teams left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom