Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_light: Minerware Pre-Game Elytra :cube_light:

Minerware can sometimes take a decent chunk of time to fill up. And unlike many other modes you can’t spend time picking a kit and stuff. And Minerware doesn’t actually spawn you in a glass cage, you spawn on top of the map but you can just run around. This is why I think adding elytras to your pre game inventory would be quite fun to mess around with.

I know some of the maps include walls and stuff so I think if you can just crash into the wall, and the ones with no/semi roof you should just be teleported back if you go too high. Or maybe we can just not including fireworks with the elytra and there can be some rings below the platform you can glide through.

Keep in mind these rings would be done below the playform as to not interfere with the beautiful scenery. And these rings would disappear after the game starts as it can lead to cheesing death. It would just feel nice to do some gliding while you’re waiting for the game to fill up and start.

You would be teleported to the top of the platform after the game starts and your elytra would disappear. I guess this can be a Minerware rank only feature as it’s not really useful, it’s just a quality of life feature to pass the time and the minerware rank is somewhat lacklustre right now. Tell me what you think and if you disagree, PLEASE state down below why instead of just dipping. Thank you.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hey Click Greatness!

I am you in the future and I’m just saying nobody is gonna tell you anything lol
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Peak of comedy right here. I can't believe how incredibly funny this is. You have got me off my seat and rolling around the floor laughing. Your comedic talent hasn't been seen since the days of Seinfeld. Your comedic charisma is so captivating I just can't stop laughing. Your father must be so proud of you, I know I would be. You may have just created the new standard for comedy for hundreds of years to come. Historians will look back at this precise moment with astonishment, trying to comprehend how anyone could have this incredible talent at comedy. Scientists will undoubtedly create the FQ, the Funny Quotient, in respect of all your comedic achievements. But none will have as much FQ as you. Once the day comes that you will have to leave this earth, the entire world will mourn you for years. We may never know when the next comedic talent may come enlighten the world with their comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: quartz 🌈

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Peak of comedy right here. I can't believe how incredibly funny this is. You have got me off my seat and rolling around the floor laughing. Your comedic talent hasn't been seen since the days of Seinfeld. Your comedic charisma is so captivating I just can't stop laughing. Your father must be so proud of you, I know I would be. You may have just created the new standard for comedy for hundreds of years to come. Historians will look back at this precise moment with astonishment, trying to comprehend how anyone could have this incredible talent at comedy. Scientists will undoubtedly create the FQ, the Funny Quotient, in respect of all your comedic achievements. But none will have as much FQ as you. Once the day comes that you will have to leave this earth, the entire world will mourn you for years. We may never know when the next comedic talent may come enlighten the world with their comedy.
Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Man wrote a sarcastic essay. dang that hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom