Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia
I was wondering if you could make a new map in Minerware since there is only 3 maps.
I was thinking of Polar (Ice) map, Default (Villages,...) or Office (Computers, office stuff)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hmmmm. I like the idea of the computer map, maybe call it "Hardware", so the map can contain RAM sticks, motherboards, computer screens, keyboards, mouses, graphics cards, hard drives, etc.

Reactions: OMGItzDoom
D

Deleted member 112709

I was wondering if you could make a new map in Minerware since there is only 3 maps.
I was thinking of Polar (Ice) map, Default (Villages,...) or Office (Computers, office stuff)
Hmmmm. I like the idea of the computer map, maybe call it "Hardware", so the map can contain RAM sticks, motherboards, computer screens, keyboards, mouses, graphics cards, hard drives, etc.
+1 i like it

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You could make them yourself :/
Anyway Sounds nice but Its better if we suggest new Micro Games...

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The maps in Minerware do not really affect the gameplay. As @mateu9999 said, it would be better if there are more micro games than more maps.
The builders probably won't make new maps for the next few weeks/months due to the reasons above. However, you could make them yourself and submit them.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I love the idea!

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City

I agree with this. But as stated above, I think CubeCraft will first work on improving their games and adding more than adding maps. For an addition @Camezonda maybe the floor could be a keyboard, they could have spaces between the Keyboard floor and the Computers. The computers could be placed where the Arcade machines are placed in "Arcade." And for maybe for the blocks on top of the keyboard (Like the 4 green blocks across the floor) they could add mouses on those.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is a good suggestion! But it is not really necessary, I think... :)
I agree with @Camezonda

Perhaps these are also a few fun ideas:

- Space
- Underwater

But maybe we need more microgames than maps, as said above. :D

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia
You could make them yourself :/

No thanks :P

I don't like the sound of the "default" map, but the other two sound great.

I meant by Default like Default Minecraft (Single player, survival, etc.)

This is a good suggestion! But it is not really necessary, I think... :)
I agree with @Camezonda

Perhaps these are also a few fun ideas:

- Space
- Underwater

But maybe we need more microgames than maps, as said above. :D

I k, i k but its like for just entertainment only, but of course we need more microgames

I like it :) +1

:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom