Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 11, 2016
I know there are gonna be some problems with these you will think of, but I am too stupid to think of them -_-

Game:Shoot the target

A target will appear in the air and you have to shoot the button on it within the time limit to complete the game.

Player shot the target first in Number seconds
Player shot the target last in Number seconds

Game: Labyrinth

I'm not sure whether this would work as just a microgame or a boss game, but players would be teleported to a labyrinth and they would have to get to the middle within the time limit. This would probably give an unfair advantage to some players because everyone spawns in a random place in the labyrinth, so I'm not sure how to make it fair

Player finished the labyrinth first in Number seconds
Player found the bonus coin in a chest

Game:Avoid the zombies

A pack of invulnerable zombies (about 3 or 4) will spawn on the platform and you have to avoid them until the time runs out and the zombies die. If you get killed you will lose the microgame.

Player got eaten by the zombies with Number seconds left until win
Players travelled Number blocks in total in order to avoid the zombies

Game: Mega Trader

Villagers will spawn and you have to complete the 'trade line' (eg diamond for an emerald, emerald for a nether star, nether star for an iron ingot...) within the time limit.

Player traded for the dragon egg first in Number seconds
Player got angry and attacked their villager!!

Game: TNT Run

This would probably be a boss game. For those unfamiliar with it, it is basically a game where the blocks fall out from underneath you as you run, and you have to avoid falling down into the void or you lose the game.

Game: Boat Battle
The floor is changed to water and the players are all put in boats. You have to break the other players' boats and get them to fall through the water floor and into the void (not sure if this would work)

Player died first in Number seconds
Player threw Number other players into the void

Game: Solve the riddle

A riddle is spoken in chat, and the first to answer it wins. I think this might be a bit hard, so maybe it could either be really easy or it could reveal letters or something...

Player solved the riddle first in Number seconds
Player attempted the riddle Number times but still didn't solve it

Game: Which Mob?

A clue about a mob (maybe the drops, behaviour, colour and shape... something like that...) is spoken in chat and the players have to guess which mob it is talking about. First to guess it wins the microgame.

Player guessed the mob first after Number seconds
Player tried to guess the mob Number times, but failed

Game: Find the cake

A cake appears somewhere on the platform and the players have to find it and take a bite (maybe they get slowness?)

Player ate some cake first in Number seconds

I will post the rest tomorrow because I ran out of time.

Last edited:

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I know there are gonna be some problems with these you will think of, but I am too stupid to think of them -_-

Game:Shoot the target (Unlikely)
A target will appear in the air and you have to shoot the button on it within the time limit to complete the game.

Game: Labyrinth (Unlikely)
I'm not sure whether this would work as just a microgame or a boss game, but players would be teleported to a labyrinth and they would have to get to the middle within the time limit. This would probably give an unfair advantage to some players because everyone spawns in a random place in the labyrinth, so I'm not sure how to make it fair

Game: Avoid the Zombies (Likely)
A pack of invulnerable zombies (about 3 or 4) will spawn on the platform and you have to avoid them until the time runs out and the zombies die. If you get killed you will lose the microgame.

Game: Mega Trader (Maybe)
Villagers will spawn and you have to complete the 'trade line' (eg diamond for an emerald, emerald for a nether star, nether star for an iron ingot...) within the time limit.

Player got angry and attacked their villager

Game: TNT Run (Likely)
This would probably be a boss game. For those unfamiliar with it, it is basically a game where the blocks fall out from underneath you as you run, and you have to avoid falling down into the void or you lose the game.

Game: Boat Battle (Maybe)
The floor is changed to water and the players are all put in boats. You have to break the other players' boats and get them to fall through the water floor and into the void (not sure if this would work)

Game: Solve the riddle (Maybe)
A riddle is spoken in chat, and the first to answer it wins. I think this might be a bit hard, so maybe it could either be really easy or it could reveal letters or something...

Game: Which Mob? (Likely)
A clue about a mob (maybe the drops, behaviour, colour and shape... something like that...) is spoken in chat and the players have to guess which mob it is talking about. First to guess it wins the microgame.

Game: Find the cake (Likely)
A cake appears somewhere on the platform and the players have to find it and take a bite (maybe they get slowness?)

I really like the mega trader game. Could easily see this being a new micro game.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

i like most o these how ever eating cake is pretty much an easier version of parkour eat cake and this are a few too many chat related ones because players who have mutes can't win those ones

Reactions: Firewand

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com

This microgame seems a bit boring, because all you have to do is aim and press right click while standing at one place.

This used to be a boss game and I loved it. However it got removed due to a bug that sometimes literally made it impossible.
I'ld love to see a maze-based boss game return in MinerWare!

I'd like to see this aswell, just running around avoiding a horde of zombies!

This seems interesting, but as you mentioned I think this will be a maybe microgame.
Last Update 2 Spleef-Boss games got added, Bow Spleef and regular Spleef wich you can play in Arcade aswell. I'd like to see this aswell because, it only makes 1 person win and not 3 people will win, possible making you lose due to the fact you were very close.
This is a very unique and fun idea! I'd love to see this Microgame being added aswell!
Meh... I don't think people would enjoy this microgame.
Another Microgame I'd like to see! Getting a clue and having to figure out what Mob is the right awnser, I'd love this.
Instead of Slowness, possibly just as with the 10Nuggets Microgame, a small new area will appear but this time with other objects to hide the cake. These are the Microgames I like, where you need to seek for others.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I only like game shoot and avoid the zombies. iplay minerware everyday and i think that the rest are going to be hard or just caos

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This here is some micrograms ideas for minerware.
Catch the fish
Blocks turn to water and each person gets a 1 block podium, and a fishing rod.
Players are given 45 seconds to catch a fish.
Breed the cow
Each player has to breed three cows.
First players spawn with nothing and there is wheat farm to their right and cows to the left.
The players get wheat and try to breed the cows.
They are given 35 seconds to do everything
Catch the baby zombie(Boss Game)
Players are divided into two groups and each has to catch the zombie, all players start with slowness 1, the group's are each in different mazes and the baby zombie gets 10 seconds to run somewhere into the maze. This game is 90 seconds long.
Soccer(Boss game)
Players are divided into two teams: Red and Blue squads. The way they play is their are two goals
And slime block that when hit moves, it is basically the soccer ball. The teams are given 2 minutes to score as many goal as the can and which ever team scores the most wins.
Basketball(Boss Game)
This is like soccer but with hoops
Hide and Seek(Boss Game)
The players spawn in a maze and one person is the seeker has to find everyone he has 2 minutes to find everyone.
Find the diamond(Boss Game)
Players are spawned in a cave and they have to find the diamond. They are given 2 minutes to find the diamond, the cave is covered with a lot of ores, and only two in the whole cave are diamond ore.

I May add more later thanks for reading

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
These are actually some really good ideas, I like all the them and think they could all work as Minerware microgames

Nov 11, 2016
i like most o these how ever eating cake is pretty much an easier version of parkour eat cake and this are a few too many chat related ones because players who have mutes can't win those ones
well its not my fault if they got muted, plus there are chat- related games already in minerware

Nov 11, 2016
This here is some micrograms ideas for minerware.
Catch the fish
Blocks turn to water and each person gets a 1 block podium, and a fishing rod.
Players are given 45 seconds to catch a fish.
Breed the cow
Each player has to breed three cows.
First players spawn with nothing and there is wheat farm to their right and cows to the left.
The players get wheat and try to breed the cows.
They are given 35 seconds to do everything
Catch the baby zombie(Boss Game)
Players are divided into two groups and each has to catch the zombie, all players start with slowness 1, the group's are each in different mazes and the baby zombie gets 10 seconds to run somewhere into the maze. This game is 90 seconds long.
Soccer(Boss game)
Players are divided into two teams: Red and Blue squads. The way they play is their are two goals
And slime block that when hit moves, it is basically the soccer ball. The teams are given 2 minutes to score as many goal as the can and which ever team scores the most wins.
Basketball(Boss Game)
This is like soccer but with hoops
Hide and Seek(Boss Game)
The players spawn in a maze and one person is the seeker has to find everyone he has 2 minutes to find everyone.
Find the diamond(Boss Game)
Players are spawned in a cave and they have to find the diamond. They are given 2 minutes to find the diamond, the cave is covered with a lot of ores, and only two in the whole cave are diamond ore.

I May add more later thanks for reading
I like most of your boss games, but i think the other normal microgames you give too long a time for because it is usually about 10 seconds. Catch the fish is just too hard because sometimes it can take up to a minute to catch one. Breed the cow could be changed a bit to make it quicker, so every player is given wheat and they have to breed one pair of cows, but once some have been bred they cant be bred again for 5 minutes, so there would have to be a lot of cows. Find the diamond is a bit like mine the ore microgame that is already in there. I think hide and seek is good but maybe it would be a bit too easy to find all of the players?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well its not my fault if they got muted, plus there are chat- related games already in minerware
there is only one so stop also it doesn't matter if you didn't cause them to get muted that is irrelevant so stop talking also you can't break another boat from inside of a boat besides that wouldn't be a micro game that would be a boss game
its not spleef its just tnt run
it doesn't make that much of a difference at all because TNT run is easier plus it actually doesn't make any difference

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom