Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
You dont always once you click it you often dont need to type in info it just takes it automatically again please be nice, what i meant by panic mode engage was my adrenaline is now running to get this thread deleted asap
If you dont know anything about then dont even react to the post

If you click a phishing link and you fill random things in no matter what the "hacker" will receive the information do more research before commenting false information which can lead people to believe that this post might be true

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
If you dont know anything about then dont even react to the post

If you click a phishing link and you fill random things in no matter what the "hacker" will receive the information do more research before commenting false information which can lead people to believe that this post might be true
It is not a hacker if it is a scam link hahaha. A hacker would hack into the account without person filling in any kind of form on a fake website etc. ;)

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
May I kindly advice you to put all your electronic devices in a micro wave please. ;)
^That joke is too old :p
If you dont have anything right to respond and act all childish while you are 36 or something then respond with something more useful
Thats not criticism thats flat out harshness
Oh im so sorry sweety!

just kidding, suffering from my words? learn to take it, nerd.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Awh smartboy couldnt think of a good response and had to change subject :(
You did not think of that one mate
That my friend is called a VPN (Virtual Private Server). It can allow you to connect to all different countries, but it also gives you slow connection (Depends on the server), so I live in Norway and would connect to USA for example, then I would be having slow connection, but if I did connect to Germany, Sweden or even Norway, then I would get fast connection. It all depends were you are located and were you connect :)
Find the post by me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-does-banning-itself-work.163694/#post-660353

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom