Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
I really love Build battle on another server but CCG is all about originality. As said I would relay love to play this on ccg instead of other servers but it's all up to staff

Reactions: Potat05Mineshaft

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Its already on two other really large networks, and even though it is one of my favorite all time games. I think Cubecraft is all about original ideas and creativity, so for that reason I don't think Cubecraft should add it. But it would be awesome if they had it :3

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
It's a good game but CCG is super unique ;D And we like to keep our own ideas and make them into a game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom