Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
So I have a laptop now that I want to play Minecraft bedrock on. I currently don’t have an adequate mouse ( you can’t play with an apple mouse lol) and I want to get a mouse that I can play well on but is relatively cheap. Should I get just like and office mouse, a 10 dollar one from the hp store or smth, or would like a 30 dollar gaming mouse make a huge difference?

Reactions: Curitx

Curitx

Nov 19, 2020
Right now I play Minecraft with an emergency 5 dollar mouse due to the fact that I have an online school, and honestly, it's not that bad. Yeah, the quality of other mice is better but in the end, if you need to save 20 bucks then go buy yourself some food with that money I am all for it!. I am planning on replacing it over the weekend due to the fact it is a little buggy, so maybe buy one in between your range to get better quality,

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I use a 10 dollar mouse, and it suffices. So long as the mouse is not ridiculously cheap, it should work. CPS matters somewhat, but pretty much all mice allow you to get 6+ CPS which is good enough for PvP. It is really up to you if you want a gaming mouse or not, but it will not make that much of a difference.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Curitx

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Me having a gaming setup for over 4 years now I have made the choice to get a luxury gaming mice (Logitech G703 Wireless) but before that, I used a cheap mouse we had in the garage. It really depends on if you really want the luxury and all the features that come with a more expensive mouse. If not a cheap 10-20 dollar mice will work just fine.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Curitx

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay guys thanks for the feedback! Yeah so I think I could get a cheap one now but I have a GameStop gift card that I got somewhere so any recommendations for mice 25-30 dollars? That are good and can fit a relatively small hand.

Reactions: Passer

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I really recommend the Logitech G403. It’s not to heavy and not to light. It also has 2 bigger buttons on the side. Most of them have very small buttons, but this one is perfect imo.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
One of the most popular mice now in the mc community is the Glorious Model O or D. You can dubbleclick on it, so you can get 20 cps with some practice by butterfly clicking. It’s also decent for drag clicking if you’re interested in that kinda stuff. I’d highly recommend that mouse.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Quis
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom