Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Should This Map Be Added to CubeCraft?


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan3289

Member
Jan 16, 2025
5
7
9
16
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Map Name
Mines

Map Creator(s)
Cyan3289

Map Gamemode
SkyWars

Map Description
I like the cave style maps like the ones from eggwars and I would love to see ones for skywars therefore I decided to make one myself for it I hope you like the map as I like building it. If there is anything wrong with it please let me know so i can edit it. As the video linked below links to my live stream I did all of it in the one live stream I would love to make more maps for you and resubmit it if you would like me to. Also I added ores like you would find in a mineshaft as I wanted the map to feel like your in a mineshft. If I added to many ores please tell me!
Thank you,
Cyan3289

Map Screenshot
2026-08-19_21.52.47.png
2026-08-19_21.52.54.png
2026-08-19_21.53.14.png
2026-08-19_21.53.27.png
2026-08-19_21.53.44.png
2026-08-19_21.53.49.png
2026-08-19_21.53.54.png


Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Legendary_op_30

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Map Name
Mines

Map Creator(s)
Cyan3289

Map Gamemode
SkyWars

Map Description
I like the cave style maps like the ones from eggwars and I would love to see ones for skywars therefore I decided to make one myself for it I hope you like the map as I like building it. If there is anything wrong with it please let me know so i can edit it. As the video linked below links to my live stream I did all of it in the one live stream I would love to make more maps for you and resubmit it if you would like me to. Also I added ores like you would find in a mineshaft as I wanted the map to feel like your in a mineshft. If I added to many ores please tell me!
Thank you,
Cyan3289

Map Screenshot
View attachment 246281View attachment 246282View attachment 246283View attachment 246284View attachment 246285View attachment 246286View attachment 246287

Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
Nice this is beautiful
 

Nollq

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Mar 1, 2018
48
102
114
27
Sweden
This maps looks very good, though in my opinion the middle island could use some texturing, at least on the outside😀
 

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
811
905
208
UAE, Dubai
Ooo I love the rails and the idea, just a little bit of designing on starter island and middle island🙏
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hi Cyan3289! Thank you so much for your map submission. This is a pretty original concept!

Unfortunately, at this time we will not be accepting your creation. Generally the starter islands might be a bit too small so throwing people off would be really easy. Mid, although it has a cool interior design, lacks some outside details, and is perhaps too cramped to be conducive for good PvP encounters.

We hope you continue to make cool stuff and we can't wait to see what you do next!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom