Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No! EXPLAIN!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
So i was wondering why there is a 1 minute COOLDOWN in the conversations!
Personally i want to lower that to about 30/20 seconds only in the Conversations.
I hope you agree with this and hope to see a developer doing this job!
It is a little bit the same as the suggestion of @DanDaDino . A long time ago has another person this suggested, but I agree, it is Not the public chat.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So i was wondering why there is a 1 minute COOLDOWN in the conversations!
Personally i want to lower that to about 30/20 seconds only in the Conversations.
I hope you agree with this and hope to see a developer doing this job!
I don't know why you started this if... you had prior to making this thread
knew about this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-message-cool-down-for-conversations.191814/#post-850827 which was also posted today and less than 20 minutes before you made this 1

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Lowering the conversation cooldown would definitely encourage spamming, especially when it comes to staff members. I would recommend you to try out Discord; after you and your friends sign up, you can send them a friend request, after which you can privately message them or start a call. You can also open up your own Discord server and set up text and voice channels.
Discord is also completely free and has applications for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
You can find out more about features Discord offers using the following link > https://discordapp.com/features

Don't forget that you are more than welcome to join CubeCraft's official Discord server, using the link below.
https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Reactions: Marieke2001

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
yes I do agree I would like this to be less seconds. like that I don't have to wait every single time to reply to someone or to reply to everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom