Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherriMint

Dec 30, 2015
Northern England
I've made a visual aid to help illustrate your point.
View attachment 69132
As you can see, the puddle represents Cubecraft and the brick of candy floss represents The Chunk. The Chunk, when introduced to Cubecraft, dissolves and disappears into the larger puddle that is Cubecraft. However, The Chunk is not completely gone; it's just making Cubecraft a little bit sweeter. ;)
Lovely illustration.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I've made a visual aid to help illustrate your point.
View attachment 69132
As you can see, the puddle represents Cubecraft and the brick of candy floss represents The Chunk. The Chunk, when introduced to Cubecraft, dissolves and disappears into the larger puddle that is Cubecraft. However, The Chunk is not completely gone; it's just making Cubecraft a little bit sweeter. ;)
Accurate

RandomUnicorn

Jan 3, 2016
Ok, the Chunk Community did not agree upon this either. All of us are baffled and still adapting to the new environment. But honestly, with the Chunk and CubeCraft merging, both communities won't really change. I feel like Chunkies will stick with their kind and also will CubeCrafters. Some may become friends with others, and that's great! And we aren't going to rip any community or server apart, that kinda hurt to read tbh. And we didn't have a choice either, I believe @Macreddin made a good choice for the server for it will grow and prosper and become a bigger and better community. We also have our own ways in the community but sometimes you got to let go to grab something even better. And for the Chunk community, we literally ARE loosing our home. You guys still have your server and we won't have our server anymore because we are joining your server, be a bit grateful? The Chunkies are the ones that are going to have more of a hard time adapting to CubeCraft. And tbh, the only thing that is really changing about CubeCraft is new players, a us server, and new games.

PeterCisAwesome

Jan 3, 2016
I agree with @RandomUnicorn , why are you trying to blame this merge on us if we had nothing to do with it? You guys still have way more players than us and you're talking some kind of crap about people quitting. Most of the people that will quit are from The Chunk, because their home server is gone and they have to play with people who don't like them. If you don't like the merge, just "leave" like your friends supposedly did. Theres not much to adapt to for you guys but we have to have a new server and get used to the players and games.

KanaKoala

Jan 4, 2016
Near Planet 379 Code name SpaceFridge
Ok, the Chunk Community did not agree upon this either. All of us are baffled and still adapting to the new environment. But honestly, with the Chunk and CubeCraft merging, both communities won't really change. I feel like Chunkies will stick with their kind and also will CubeCrafters. Some may become friends with others, and that's great! And we aren't going to rip any community or server apart, that kinda hurt to read tbh. And we didn't have a choice either, I believe @Macreddin made a good choice for the server for it will grow and prosper and become a bigger and better community. We also have our own ways in the community but sometimes you got to let go to grab something even better. And for the Chunk community, we literally ARE loosing our home. You guys still have your server and we won't have our server anymore because we are joining your server, be a bit grateful? The Chunkies are the ones that are going to have more of a hard time adapting to CubeCraft. And tbh, the only thing that is really changing about CubeCraft is new players, a us server, and new games.
@CherriMint, We aren't as big as a server as CubeCraft, Which means our community is way closer. We aren't just mc players most of us are like family and others are just close friends. You guys have a giant community which means there is no way for you to get close to everyone. You constantly have people coming and going, But when you join the chunk, You are a Chunkie. You never want to leave. Because you become a family. Ran is right, we are literally having our home taken from us, but that doesn't change how close we are. You Cubelets are lucky to have the chunkies coming to your server. because when we join we never leave.

@RandomUnicorn is Bae btw ;)

RandomUnicorn

Jan 3, 2016
@CherriMint, We aren't as big as a server as CubeCraft, Which means our community is way closer. We aren't just mc players most of us are like family and others are just close friends. You guys have a giant community which means there is no way for you to get close to everyone. You constantly have people coming and going, But when you join the chunk, You are a Chunkie. You never want to leave. Because you become a family. Ran is right, we are literally having our home taken from us, but that doesn't change how close we are. You Cubelets are lucky to have the chunkies coming to your server. because when we join we never leave.

Ily, I read this and almost cried

Reactions: KanaKoala

CherriMint

Dec 30, 2015
Northern England
I agree with @RandomUnicorn , why are you trying to blame this merge on us if we had nothing to do with it? You guys still have way more players than us and you're talking some kind of crap about people quitting. Most of the people that will quit are from The Chunk, because their home server is gone and they have to play with people who don't like them. If you don't like the merge, just "leave" like your friends supposedly did. Theres not much to adapt to for you guys but we have to have a new server and get used to the players and games.
I never said I was blaming it on anyone. I was just saying that something like a community vote, or along the lines of that would have been good. I do not hate the merge, that's a strong word, but I just dislike it. I know it's a little to late, as I said, and people like me and myself will just have to get used to it.

SirensPup

Jan 5, 2016
I never said I was blaming it on anyone. I was just saying that something like a community vote, or along the lines of that would have been good. I do not hate the merge, that's a strong word, but I just dislike it. I know it's a little to late, as I said, and people like me and myself will just have to get used to it.

People hate change. That's how humans think. No one likes new things added to their lives. But people have also learned to adapt with it over time. Not a lot of people from the chunk was happy with the merging as well but what's done is done. Maybe give this new change a chance? :3

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
You say that you dislike the merge, but why? We're going to 'rip' the comminuty apart, but how? It has been shattered? Where's the clear, negative difference between the ccgn community then and now?
I apologise, I don't really understand. Don't associate my post as being something negative, but I'm just very, very confused. The community isn't shattered from what I can see. In fact, it grew. I made friends here already, and I'm hoping to make more.

It's great. It really is.
Try looking more upon the positives, instead of focusing on the 'possible negatives'. It looks like as if you're missing it all :)

Trust me, a bunch of chunkies as well as myself have been feeling slighthly uncomfortable, knowing that our forums will disappear and that the community might fade. In actual fact, the people are the community obviously. The community stays, wherever we go. It's not like we're going to create chaos around ccgn only because 'It isn't the same'. We are all still the same, each individual. The atmosphere is just new, but it will settle within time.

Stay optimistic! :)

CherriMint

Dec 30, 2015
Northern England

I still have made a load of friends in CCG. It doesn't matter what server you are on, it's normal to make friends. :P

Reactions: Stefanvld
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom