Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Davexinor

Aug 26, 2018
Sweden
Have you even been in The Lobby for more then 10 minutes and just watch people run to start a new game?
I guess i'm not the only one haha :)

Just seeing players who have returned from a lost or winning game, to a group people who it all started with /party invite. Or to that one person you we're once.. The beginner
I love thining about being in other peoples perspectives and when game i use that as my secret little weapon. Thinking of being Alex or Steve for the first time and just decided to try Online. Just think for a minut. Close you're eyes and think about joining a server for the first time and think what would you do at that point. I will wait.. 3.. 2.. 1.. go! 60.. 59.. 58.. oh! you can count yourself. haha ok sorry.
Welcome back to the real world, what do u think?
I would love reading what you we're thinking in the comments ❤

For some it's nothing special but for me, I personally created memories for life and that is happening right now for people all around the globe. Here on Cubecraft, There in Finland, In a small or large house in a town or city. It happends almost everywhere anywhere :O

What also happends sometimes is:
"
player: Hi anyone wanna play?
Random player: Yeah sure :)
"
I didn't only get a memory for the past 10-30 seconds. But i also made a new friend and that is a Bonus for me and him :)

Can't wait to grow up and share my memories to the next generations and i hope you will share yours too ;)
Thanks for reading my Thread, hope this reminds you about the past and the awesome memories u have!

Reactions: LlTE, Quis and East
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom