• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sooooo

In this image, you can clearly see it says "Members online"
hBnkqca.png

Therefore, my suggestion is to remove the Staff members of this list, so we only see the actual members

Thanks c:
Tagging our brand new helpers c:
@Power Ranger @Capitan @Snodia
-Berre

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Just my follower bots (shh)

Nah but I honestly don’t see a point in removing this altogether but I do have a suggestion..

We could just have an area in the already in place “Members” area that says “Staff” and lists all online staff with their colour to represent their rank which will still tell people who’s on and which staff rank they are.

I do believe the separate menu is to show people which staff are on quickly and and easily so they know who to contact if they require help from a member of staff as soon as possible if they aren’t able to get on Discord and contact one from there.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Having the "Staff Members Online" list gives people who just use the forums for support an easy way to contact staff on the home page. My friends and I used it to contact a mod that was online back when I first joined the forums. I think it would be better off staying even though I don't like having my face take so much of the main forums page. :oops:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Having the "Staff Members Online" list gives people who just use the forums for support an easy way to contact staff on the home page. My friends and I used it to contact a mod that was online back when I first joined the forums. I think it would be better off staying even though I don't like having my face take so much of the main forums page. :oops:
Ghehehe
You look great with the pink tag ;o and your face is ok c:

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom