Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I wanna say some more things to the community

1st of all, I'm officially gonna post messages again. Expect to see some dank memery, the thread clearly needs it.

ok now for the real deal..
Dear members, let me tell you some things, it's about people / staff following, how many followers you have in general, your likes and messages and your like to message count. All of these things Do not, and will never matter.
IF they matter to you, (no offense) you MAY want to reconsider your life choices. I mean, why would you care? Why!? I ASK OF YOU, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MERE NUMBERS ON A MINECRAFT SERVER FORUM matter to you!? I see NO reason why you would ever care about them. And to ruin your hopes & dreams, having over 1k messages in under ~4 months is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT special or cool in ANY way! Same with having many likes, it's just not special.

That's all. Thank you for reading

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I wanna say some more things to the community

1st of all, I'm officially gonna post messages again. Expect to see some dank memery, the thread clearly needs it.

ok now for the real deal..
Dear members, let me tell you some things, it's about people / staff following, how many followers you have in general, your likes and messages and your like to message count. All of these things Do not, and will never matter.
IF they matter to you, (no offense) you MAY want to reconsider your life choices. I mean, why would you care? Why!? I ASK OF YOU, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MERE NUMBERS ON A MINECRAFT SERVER FORUM matter to you!? I see NO reason why you would ever care about them. And to ruin your hopes & dreams, having over 1k messages in under ~4 months is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT special or cool in ANY way! Same with having many likes, it's just not special.

That's all. Thank you for reading
Somebody give this man some money

Reactions: guardd

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
> Tells everyone that messages and stuff don't matter
> Cared about staying on 999 messages for the longest time ever
Or am I missing something here? ;v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom