Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
^-_-| Earth| -_-^
Welcome to the first edition of Member Spotlight!
In this series we're gonna interview various members of the CubeCraft community.

Today, we interview @Earth !
|---|---|---|---|
Question 1| How did you discover CubeCraft? |

Eh, my friend told me about this game called Eggwars and all he said about it was "you cant break blocks and you have to defend ur egg" so I thought wtf is he talking about so I played with him and to my surprise, it was actually a very good game.

Question 2| What would you change on CubeCraft? |

I would change all the wannabes on these forums, ingame doesnt matter as it's mostly on the forums, I'm growing really sick and tired of these fanboys, you can't even create a good suggestion because all the wannabes will ask for a lock!

Question 3| What is your favourite game on Cube and which one do you dislike the most? |

I like (OP) Eggwars the most, I don't really have a reason, it's just a fun game to play.
As for the most hated game it's probably skywars because all the tryhards are there.

Question 4| What are some of your most remembered moments here? |

Mh... It's either just having hecking funny fails with my IRL friends and building a wall in Eggwars
I also liked it when i was playing with Dutchie, Jeroen and Rinne
as Jeroen wouldnt stop building towers!

Question 5| Is there anything else you would like to say to the community? |
*Inhales*
BOI.

The forums have almost been taken over by complete staff fanboys / tryhards / wannabes / diggers WHATEVER you wanna call them... This needs to stop and it needs to stop NOW!

I mean you legit can't even create a good suggestion without getting 7469 requests for a lock "because it has already been suggested"

Or when someone asks a question; 9 people answer him when the question has already been answered before and people STILL "answer" the question. There is NO need to reply on that thread anymore. Just shows off how much a message digger and wannabe you are.

Also, I've seen many, MANY useless threads lately, threads about "i changed my name" or "i did this and that today" Why are you doing this? Nobody cares! Even worse, the owner of that thread is probably gonna comment on another "useless thread" saying it's "useless" dude. Do you even know how much of a hypocrite you're being?? Going back to requesting for locks on a question thread, excuse me? But care to explain how YOU know HIS question has been answered? Do you decide wether he understands it now? No. You do not.

about questions about the AC or basically any other thing normal members normally shouldnt know. Seriously? What do you know about the progress of the anticheat? If you're just gonna say "it's coming soon, please be patient" might as well say nothing, how do you know it's coming "soon"? Are you the next gen developer?

I see you wannabes, yes I'm talking about you there, kid, always going off-topic on a thread, and do you wannabes say anything about that? No, I don't think so. I'm gonna say this and I'm only gonna say this once; If you can't follow the rules yourself, don't act like a staff member. Thank you for being so understanding.
|--|--|--|--|
Well that escalated quickly!
That's it for today folks, this has been Member Spotlight, cya! |

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
200w.gif

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I would change all the wannabes on these forums, ingame doesnt matter as it's mostly on the forums, I'm growing really sick and tired of these fanboys, you can't even create a good suggestion because all the wannabes will ask for a lock!
lmao xD +1 oh sorry fo necro posting

Reactions: Ping Ether

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
The forums have almost been taken over by complete staff fanboys / tryhards / wannabes / diggers WHATEVER you wanna call them... This needs to stop and it needs to stop NOW!

I mean you legit can't even create a good suggestion without getting 7469 requests for a lock "because it has already been suggested"

Or when someone asks a question; 9 people answer him when the question has already been answered before and people STILL "answer" the question. There is NO need to reply on that thread anymore. Just shows off how much a message digger and wannabe you are.

Also, I've seen many, MANY useless threads lately, threads about "i changed my name" or "i did this and that today" Why are you doing this? Nobody cares! Even worse, the owner of that thread is probably gonna comment on another "useless thread" saying it's "useless" dude. Do you even know how much of a hypocrite you're being?? Going back to requesting for locks on a question thread, excuse me? But care to explain how YOU know HIS question has been answered? Do you decide wether he understands it now? No. You do not.

about questions about the AC or basically any other thing normal members normally shouldnt know. Seriously? What do you know about the progress of the anticheat? If you're just gonna say "it's coming soon, please be patient" might as well say nothing, how do you know it's coming "soon"? Are you the next gen developer?

I see you wannabes, yes I'm talking about you there, kid, always going off-topic on a thread, and do you wannabes say anything about that? No, I don't think so. I'm gonna say this and I'm only gonna say this once; If you can't follow the rules yourself, don't act like a staff member. Thank you for being so understanding.
ily ping <3 @Earth demm savage earth okno bai
i wanna sie moor interveeews ty ping

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Then I realised I'm a wannabe .-. *cries* but just sometimes xD I believe.

I do not know why but I read the interview like Earth was yelling xD
Good interview, I liked his point of view :P

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Umm.. @Staff. Please lock and remove this thread. This is giving unequal attention to members on the forums.

Just making gentle pokes at the profile posts you made earlier. Please no hate. :P

Anyways, nice interview. That large, and very enlightening section on wannabes was very well said. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom