Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
we should make huge mega eggwars maps, for like 50-60 people, and have 5 teams of 10-12. It would be cool, and a good addition to eggwars. It would make games more interesting, becase it would be way more intense, there would be a lot more people in mid and harder to get OP gear

EDIT: Or just make another map, Mega teaparty, which would be 8v8v8v8v8v8v8v8, and use the same map as teaparty. Maybe add another iron gen. You could do the same thing to mushrooms.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
we should make huge mega eggwars maps, for like 50-60 people, and have 5 teams of 10-12. It would be cool, and a good addition to eggwars. It would make games more interesting, becase it would be way more intense, there would be a lot more people in mid and harder to get OP gear

EDIT: Or just make another map, Mega teaparty, which would be 8v8v8v8v8v8v8v8, and use the same map as teaparty. Maybe add another iron gen. You could do the same thing to mushrooms.
That would be awesome! So much chaos! plz add?!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Already been suggested :/
But I still like the idea. That many players would be Chaos, but a fun chaos!

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
Currently there is a map of the tea party for 40 people and from time to time it is usually filled. I do not think an egg war of 100 people is a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom