Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
well, i know that the cubecraft java have a mega eggwars, i see sometimes in @HackesDontWin stream and i think that would be cool on bedrock version tool, like 2 big teams fighting each other, the starter island be pretty far away from the middle, all generators at a upper lvl (like 3) and to destroy the egg you need to hit it some times

now, lets talk about the sentinel, the bedrock sentinel today, flags the hacker to the staff go there and ban, this is good but, imagine that 1 out 5 games have at least 1 hacker and there is 1000 games happenig at the same time, will be hard to the staff team ban all hackers, the sentinel also isnt THAT good on flaging hackers, like i've seen a hacker and report it at the forum, and 3 games later i found it again w the same nickname and doing the same things, if sentinel put a punishiment like the hacker cant go on any game for some hours, and if after those hours the sentinel flag it again he is temp banned , not overloading the bedrock mods, if the guy see that he was banned and he was innocent the forum/discord to report it that he got banned,

well that was my oppinion about the sentinel, hope you guys have a nice day, bye :D

Reactions: Pineapple

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey i like your Idea about mega eggwars. And about sentinel its not the best but they are working on improving it. The best thing u can do for now is record the hackers and report them.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I honestly don’t see why “Mega” Eggwars isn’t in bedrock yet. My guess would be they could be working on it but I’d like to see it. (Could you add a poll for the eggwars part?)

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Look, everyone here is exaggerating about how many hackers there are, and it’s so annoying!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom