1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maps/Sale

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpinZepz, Oct 16, 2016.

1. SpinZepz

SpinZepz Member

Graphical engineer
    Hi there,

One thing that we all want to know if there is going to be a Halloween sale?! I have been waiting patiently for this so i hope their is going to be one! Another thing is the map fairnes (Eggwars), sometimes when I am looking at maps at the solo or team board, I tent to see 4 teaparty maps and 4 Aztecs etc. Could you please make the maps fair, my favorite map is Underthesea and that map is bearly even their. I like the fact that you mix up the maps but to many of this and that is bad (my opinion). Also when will NEW PERMANENT maps and some NWE PERMANENT LOBBYS.

//SpinZepz

2. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The map selection is nothing in control of the developers. What they do is they have an even amount of all maps running on a server, say 50 of all maps. If all 50 get full, then they will not appear in the board.

I believe that there will be a sale on Halloween only. Based on what they did last year, then that will possibly be the case.

3. jollow250

jollow250 Member

Home Page:
    you have to admit @SpinZepz @YounB has a point plus just by an iron rank or higher you get an instant choice from all the maps