Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Why do bedrock map submissions have to be 1.9 even tho I think bedrock doesn’t even allow go online on bedrock and the weird thing is only cubecraft on bedrock while all the other servers use blocks from 1.16.has this restriction even tho I’m pretty sure everyone who is playing bedrock is on the latest version.Inclusion I think con cubecraft bedrock should be able to use 1.9+ blocks and they should add a bedrock tag.obviously you can still use 1.9 only blocks if you want to build a map for both bedrock and java.This would make map submissions look much better and not as old looking.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom