Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It would be interesting to find out if this had any impact on the server's playercount.

Perhaps stone rankers grow impatient of not being able to choose the maps they love and get put in the maps they hate, compared to a few years ago as you say when they could just choose the maps they want on a sign.
Obviously this is just an idea, I have no way to prove this, but one thing I do know is that on more popular servers non-rankers can choose the maps they want to play on, which could possibly make them more attracted to those servers.

As for your suggestion, I support it, because I believe choosing your favourite map is a right, not a privilege.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not against it, truly not since it is amazing to choose your own maps! But I know a lot of people who bought a rank for this and might feel differently. So I have some different proposals, everyone can choose their team size! Since as a stone ranks you might simply not want to play a map of 3 but you keep getting in one. Very annoying! And secondly, if you are in a party of n players you will always join a map with team size greater or equal to n. (When randomly joining maps). This can be toggle-able in setting I suppose but for ranks it’s never a problem and for stone also not if they can choose maps or team size!

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Im from the future!!!! Accept this suggestion or this will happen!!! Here’s a news clipping from the future!!

“The revolution began in June 2020 with a series of riots and arson attacks on Ranked player homes following the denial of a suggestion incorporating the ability to select maps for stone ranks. Violence quickly spread throughout the server.

The revolution caused at least 336,000 Stone ranks to flee to neighbouring servers, where they lived as refugees. Although the exiles agitated for an immediate return to Cubecraft they were split between those seeking negotiation and those wishing to overthrow the regime. “

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Im from the future!!!! Accept this suggestion or this will happen!!! Here’s a news clipping from the future!!

“The revolution began in June 2020 with a series of riots and arson attacks on Ranked player homes following the denial of a suggestion incorporating the ability to select maps for stone ranks. Violence quickly spread throughout the server.

The revolution caused at least 336,000 Stone ranks to flee to neighbouring servers, where they lived as refugees. Although the exiles agitated for an immediate return to Cubecraft they were split between those seeking negotiation and those wishing to overthrow the regime. “
Wait, what?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

this reaction was very unnecessary..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Top Bottom