Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello, I am Dord and I believe that stone ranks should also be able to choose maps and not only ranks. Back in the day before the update of the lobbies making it one big lobby in 2018 everyone was able to choose a map via signs, now only iron ranks or above can choose maps. I find it very annoying when I am in a party with 2 I will have to skip maps most of the times before I get into a game with teams of 2 , and often I get a map I don't even like, btw when I don't get the teams of 2 map I will have to wait for the map to fill up before I can choose to play again else I just get put in the same map again. Often time I just get in a map I don't even like, but I'll play anyway cause else I'll have to wait much time again. You could think this makes people wanna buy ranks, I don't think so when I have this I just get pissed of I don't think imma just buy the rank for map selection. To sum it up it's just very annoying not being able to choose maps while before the update you could. I think it's stupid they removed this that everyone could choose a map. But if there was a good reason they had for removing this I would love to hear it. I would also love to hear the opinions of the people reading this.

Thanks for reading.
-Dord

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
If practically everyone can vote, it will get too hectic. There may be other stone ranks that won’t vote the same map that you want and it will get even harder. The reason higher ranks have those perks is so it is more limited who can vote so more people can buy the rank and have say in how they play.

Also - please don’t bring up suggestions that have been made before.

Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I personally think this isn’t smart. Because of the players wanting to choose maps, they need to buy atleast iron rank. Wich is around 7 bucks. So this is one of the methods cubecraft makes money, to keep their server up and running.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
If practically everyone can vote, it will get too hectic. There may be other stone ranks that won’t vote what you won’t and it will get even harder. The reason higher ranks have those perks is so it is more limited who can vote so more people can buy the rank and have say in how they play.

Also - please don’t bring up suggestions that have been made before.
I didn't say that stone ranks could vote I said select map,

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, in one hand I'm totally agree with you, but in other... I see this as a exclusive rank feature. It's truth that few years ago you could select the map you wanted to play in, now, there's no way to select a map for unranked people. Difference to signs (when you could select a map) the NPC englobe a lot more of options, when a ranked person select a map and nobody is in it, unranked people will go to the map selected by the rank. This means, ranked people sometimes choose the map which unranked people will be play.

So this is an important iron rank feature. If you add it to all players, is one less feature for the iron rank, so, unfortunately my vote is no.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I personally think this isn’t smart. Because of the players wanting to choose maps, they need to buy atleast iron rank. Wich is around 7 bucks. So this is one of the methods cubecraft makes money, to keep their server up and running.
I don't think cubecraft profits from this tho. I think new players who find this server and see that map selection you have to pay for they can't play with friends fast cause everytime you want to go in game with 2 they go in game with 4 or 5 and don't get a double game I just think it will annoy people and just play another server and not come back or play actively cause they're are plenty of other servers they can just easily go to and play.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Back in the days, when you still had to join a game by clicking on a sign everyone was able to pick any map they wanted to play on. Personally, I liked that a lot more than the way it is right now. I get why premium players wouldn't want see this being changed but I actually would love this, players should just be able to pick any map they want to play on, if they keep trying to get on the map they love, it could take ages before they've finally found it.

Also, CubeCraft had a lot more players back when everyone was able to choose the map they wanted to play on.

I fully support this suggestion. +1

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Like someone above said: I think it’s good the way it is. If you want to join maps you have to buy an iron rank. I think choosing maps is a good reward for donating the server

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I don't think cubecraft profits from this tho. I think new players who find this server and see that map selection you have to pay for they can't play with friends fast cause everytime you want to go in game with 2 they go in game with 4 or 5 and don't get a double game I just think it will annoy people and just play another server and not come back or play actively cause they're are plenty of other servers they can just easily go to and play.

Like someone above said: I think it’s good the way it is. If you want to join maps you have to buy an iron rank. I think choosing maps is a good reward for donating the server

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Mmm, I agree with you and not, if you have Iron rank you can select maps and more, I feel this isn't fair for stone rankers. And I also don't agree because if you buy an Iron rank you paid voor something what you can use, because you paid something for the server and get something back, I feel if you don't pay and you get that choose option it would be for every player. It also take a long time when games are full to play.

Reactions: East

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think stone rankers should have the ability to vote since iron rankers paid for this feature. Yes, a few years ago stone rankers could choose maps but that was when the server had atleast more then 10k players. Every map would get full with a few minutes. If every can choose the map they want it would take a lot longer to fill a map. I'd suggest to buy an iron rank if you really prefer maps of 2, it's not that expensive. This also has been suggested before.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Mmm, I agree with you and not, if you have Iron rank you can select maps and more, I feel this isn't fair for stone rankers. And I also don't agree because if you buy an Iron rank you paid voor something what you can use, because you paid something for the server and get something back, I feel if you don't pay and you get that choose option it would be for every player. It also take a long time when games are full to play.
Thanks for your message. I also think they should have never implemented this. I see where your coming from with your message about iron ranks and they have paid for map selection but I think its not that bad its not like they're map selection is getting taken away its just for everyone. I also think you get a few more extra things with iron rank not just map selection.

Reactions: Zathelas

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Uhm, in one hand I'm totally agree with you, but in other... I see this as a exclusive rank feature. It's truth that few years ago you could select the map you wanted to play in, now, there's no way to select a map for unranked people. Difference to signs (when you could select a map) the NPC englobe a lot more of options, when a ranked person select a map and nobody is in it, unranked people will go to the map selected by the rank. This means, ranked people sometimes choose the map which will play unranked people.
I agree, personally I wish I could select a map, but I recognize that these people paid money to get these features and this would upset them. Iron rank is only $10 so if this is a problem for you then just invest that small sum of money. I get where you're coming from, but these people paid money for these features and taking it away could start a lot of controversies.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
No, games will fill up less quick because everyone will be spread out across their favorite maps
Thanks for your message. I also think they should have never implemented this. I see where your coming from with your message about iron ranks and they have paid for map selection but I think its not that bad its not like they're map selection is getting taken away its just for everyone. I also think you get a few more extra things with iron rank not just map selection.

I agree with the fact that they should never add this. But i also think the iron rank doesn’t need more features. I think its very balanced with what you paid for. Mainly because its only 7 bucks.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think stone rankers should have the ability to vote since iron rankers paid for this feature. Yes, a few years ago stone rankers could choose maps but that was when the server had atleast more then 10k players. Every map would get full with a few minutes. If every can choose the map they want it would take a lot longer to fill a map. I'd suggest to buy an iron rank if you really prefer maps of 2, it's not that expensive. This also has been suggested before.
There currently are 830 players playing SkyWars, maps should definitely fill up.. Also, when adding this feature a lot of non-premium players would return since they will be able to choose which map they want to play on, just like back in the days.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
There currently are 830 players playing SkyWars, maps should definitely fill up.. Also, when adding this feature a lot of non-premium players would return since they will be able to choose which map they want to play on, just like back in the days.
I agree with you. I want to add something to this message of you saying non premium players return to choose map they played... I think these players play much and like playing they're old maps cause of nostalgia they especially play a lot during this corona time and I feel like when they join again for first time in years they will not play for long if it takes them a lot of time to even get in a map they used to play. I think many players return to cubecraft for the nostalgia in this time.

Reactions: Axyy

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I get your point. before the update, you could choose any map you wanted without buying a rank. But I bought a rank to support the server and get some nice perks. If they make it so everyone can choose a map wai did I even buy a rank.

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom