Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyDude1234

May 2, 2017
I agree, this would be an awesome thing to implement. I don't know if this would be a problem with the owners of the maps, however. I don't know who created TeaParty, for instance, but I really would like to explore that map, and even touch it up a bit for personal preference.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
No, and I think this isn't a good idea.
Little servers could copy the maps and CubeCraft isn't the big server anymore.
already happend on pkanetwork (cracked server) or something. they copied the old eggwars. also if people wanna download a map you can just download a client for it

creepycreepers14

Aug 31, 2016
a'l probably just world download them then, I don't plan on redistributing them or using them on a server, and I intend on giving credit to the map builder

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
don't. CubeCraft can detect if you're using a world downloader and can still ban you for this

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈