Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
With staff you are quoting all of us. That can be a bit offensive.

How can we improve our work though? :)
Stop making pormisses, and if you guys do make promisses, stop saying 'soon', just say a date. We know that Freebuild, UHC, Parkour, Custom shields, an anti cheat, and assassins are being worked on, but when we ask when it's done, staff reacts: 'soon, stay patient please'. It's frustrating to know that someone promissed a thing, but not when it's done. I know that you're helpfull, but I don't see that by many other staffs.

Reactions: Sijpieboy

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Stop making pormisses, and if you guys do make promisses, stop saying 'soon', just say a date. We know that Freebuild, UHC, Parkour, Custom shields, an anti cheat, and assassins are being worked on, but when we ask when it's done, staff reacts: 'soon, stay patient please'. It's frustrating to know that someone promissed a thing, but not when it's done.
I think that is a good suggestion. No staff member should make promises not knowing when something will be finished.

The reason why we say "soon" is because we don't know. We're moderating and we do not code.
We reply so members know that we read their thread and that we listen to them. But we're not coding so none of us can really say "It will be done by the 30th of August (e.g)"

And yes, it is frustrating. We're all waiting in the end and our developers do their best to gets things done asap.
Some complications can occure though which makes it not possible. I think that is really frustrating to the Dev team too.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Once you have been here for two years, and being promised something you haven't gotten, then come back to me. :)
3052476-slide-s-10-inside-one-mans-six-figure-delorean-time-machine-business.jpg

We tried to stay nice to staff in other threads, but they seem blind. Staff needs to realize that they are doing things the wrong way.
Ah, ok

Reactions: Younisco

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hello. Before I begin this thread, I have no ill will towards any of the staff members.

I would like to begin this thread with a simple question. Why? Why, CubeCraft Staff, do you decide to get little to NO staff members? Compared to any servers that are also big (Mineplex, Hypixel) have nearly 100 moderators alone. In fact, Mineplex alone have about 190 moderators (after me briskly counting). The fact that your own staff members, such as @GingerGeek , say that you get nearly 20-40 pages of reports should immediately cause your mind to go "Oh, crap! 41 moderators? With some not even bothering playing Minecraft? Ah! I might need to change that!" My report has been on the report a player section for more than 4 weeks now, and hasn't been attended. 4. Damn. Weeks. Using Ginger's logic, if you miss out on 4 weeks worth of reports, there will be a grand total of 560-1020 pages of reports. One page containing 20 reports, bringing the amount to 11200-20400 reports. You realise that the report a player section is pretty much not being taken care of? And I believe you, as staff, made the reports private so that people like myself and Guard cannot create threads with proper statistics because you are afraid to be called out. Recruiting staff members will be your only hope for this server to be alive. Even if you are recruiting staff members - it's simply not enough. Well, that, and paying all your donations to cringe-worthy YouTubers who half-ass a video. Anyways, that's not the reason why I'm making this thread.

Developers, then, decide to use out-dated information as an argument. Such as the fact that Freebuild only brought 300 players (referred to as 1%). I hope they realise that A) There was a cap on all Freebuild servers (200), and at peak times, all but factions (because factions was simply dying) met that cap. Using the information provided, having a 6K playerbase with (let's call it) 500 players playing Freebuild. That equates to about 8% of the community. So, let's say you increase that cap, and get 8% and get it from your highest total, 30,707 players online. Let's increase the 8% to 10%, considering the cap was always asked to be increased. And would you look at that. 3071 (rounded) players. That's a lot of players, if you ask me. And you don't want to, or you "don't have enough developers" to achieve that? In a year and a half, and after The Chunk merge, which you got 5 more developers? Wow, that's a bit inefficient if you ask me.

DISCLAIMER: Us, as a community, are sick and tired of the BS that you respond to these criticism threads. We aren't here to insult you. We are here to usher you towards the fact that we want you to keep your promises. Things like "CubeCraft Live", things like the Freebuild update, things like EggWars Abilities. Yes, you updated Survival Games, but it just seems like you updated the maps and the lobbies only. Which I find very half-assed. Survival Games is dying. Simply said. Right now, 110 players on now, after some updates. Arcade has about 300, and it hasn't been updated and no bugs have been squished since Hourglass. Paintball is broken, Hide and Seek is down, and you're not doing anything about it.

Thank you for reading.

- Youn

@GuaaaaarD;)
First I thought about quoting your post and replying to everything individually, but why do that when I can just say that I agree with it all. This post was needed, but I don't think it will change anything. Nothing does. In my opinion, cubecraft needs to listen more to the community, or at least communicate a little better.

Free build coming summer 2040, it is worth the wait!
Why does this not feel like a joke anymore?

This is going wrong. But i'm glad to hear that i'm not the only who's thinking the same about these things, I feel abandond by cube. Like they don't even care about the community, but on the money and new games. I FEEL IGNORED.
Ok i'll ask a question: Is staff going to open their eyes one day, and realise that they are doing things the wrong way?
Stop making pormisses, and if you guys do make promisses, stop saying 'soon', just say a date. We know that Freebuild, UHC, Parkour, Custom shields, an anti cheat, and assassins are being worked on, but when we ask when it's done, staff reacts: 'soon, stay patient please'. It's frustrating to know that someone promissed a thing, but not when it's done. I know that you're helpfull, but I don't see that by many other staffs.
These are some amazing posts. I absolutely agree with you, but I feel like I need to add something. It feels like the developers are always working on new games/updates instead of fixing the old problem. If the developers focused on fixing old problems, everyone would be happy and there would be more time to make new games. By making updates no one ever asked for, the community feels ignored (like you said in one of the posts). I agree with you on the point that seeing the "stay patient please" posts. It might be easy if you're a new member, but after waiting since I joined 10 months ago, it's not as easy. In 2 weeks time it's been an entire year since the freebuild maintenance started, and eggwars abilities was announced before that...

I get that. But literally from the top of my head, I can name multiple people who are completely eligible. @hgbf @xMegaCoolx @iLoveYouu , and that's from like 30 seconds of thinking.

Then have the report locked? I believe staff members have permission to reply to locked threads, iirc, or have the report

However, I appreciate your response, Sarah. :)

This literally started today. Another excuse.

You see, getting staff may be the hard process, and yes, I understand that, sifting through thousands of applications. However, if you KNOW that someone is up for the job, then offer the job to them? What's the harm, lol.

Mmh. lol. Seems like you're trying to take charge of everything. Just my opinion!

Thank you.

<3

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This happens on literally every big server network that allows people to know what's coming out. What if there was simply no announcement or spot in the vanity chest to custom shields? What if there was no announcement for eggwars abilities, UHC coming back, or any freebuild games coming back? As far as I'm concerned cubecraft is doing a great job updating about every month or less. Survival games had a great update, mineware came out, tower defends had an update, pvp came back, and eggwars added many new maps very recently.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This happens on literally every big server network that allows people to know what's coming out. What if there was simply no announcement or spot in the vanity chest to custom shields? What if there was no announcement for eggwars abilities, UHC coming back, or any freebuild games coming back? As far as I'm concerned cubecraft is doing a great job updating about every month or less. Survival games had a great update, mineware came out, tower defends had an update, pvp came back, and eggwars added many new maps very recently.
^ I totally agree. If the Eggwars abilities and Custom shields weren't visible yet, no one would be waiting for it. It's too late to remove FreeBuild from the menu now, but it could be for future updates.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You do realise that many of the old players left because of the "soon"s and the "we're on it!"s that we were given within the past year and a half. I understand that CubeCraft is doing immensely well with player counts, however it doesn't mean that they're ontop of everything.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You do realise that many of the old players left because of the "soon"s and the "we're on it!"s that we were given within the past year and a half. I understand that CubeCraft is doing immensely well with player counts, however it doesn't mean that they're ontop of everything.
Shotbow - a server I used to play on before 1.9 - is another large server network with a staff team about as big as cubecraft's they still don't support 1.9 and have not come out with a large update for any of their games in the past 2 years consider yourself lucky that the cubecraft devs actually get work done on some things.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Many threads like this one have been made. Some of you know Free Build was the first server I played on. It brings many memories to me, and sometimes I can barely handle the nostalgia. I have never said it before... Listen to this, and try to not hate me:
Staff members, I understand you are pretty annoyed with us, because we're pressuring you. But... There is a reason. You made many promises saying Free Build would be back 'soon'. Does 'soon' mean a year? I hope you are joking. Take your time preparing the update, but don't say that to us. We don't deserve it. We just want to play SkyBlock, Creative and Factions, and you are making fake promises, which makes us become mad. @Mac said many times Free Build would be released on this summer. Honesty, I put my last hope on him. If Free Build doesn't get released this summer, I guess me and many people will have to leave CubeCraft Games. It is an awesome server, but it makes fake promises. That makes people feel bad... They feel fooled.

Reactions: Sijpieboy and hgbf

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
i dont get it. Why does this post get so much attention. You better should give more attention to Players breaking the rules. Cubecraft is working on it so please be patient. Someone lock this please
Please. Stop with the be patient.
Patience is key? Sounds familiar... sounds like something they said 15-18 months ago. And you know what? We're tired. So damn tired of the bs that we were given from staff members.

Reactions: hgbf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom