Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu龍🐉

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2023
13
6
34
19
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there even a need for this comment? Like this is basic common sense... Sure the clutching isn't skill, but what about pvp? Nobody uses auto for pvp that just wont help or make anyone better
All I'm telling you is that I made one big comment, you focused on one little thing you misunderstood, and I corrected it. We ultimately want the same thing, stop arguing over nothing.
 

Capitan

Volunteers Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
1,452
4,718
408
33
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
We’ve updated our public rules, and starting today, drag clicking and double clicking is not allowed. A changelog has been posted on Discord, and we will give a two-week period for players to adjust to this change, during which a warning will be issued the first time.
Sentinel kicks for high CPS will remain active, and we recommend keeping clicks below 15 CPS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom