Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
No it's not an opinion to say that someone should stay patient.
Both of you stop please. Patience is something players really need cause the game isn't done in just a day. I know that a lot of you are really exciting about the new updates and the new maps and bug fixes that is going to come out soon, but you need to be patience as the maps, fixes and games isn't done in just a day.

B

Britney Spears

Many threads like this one have been made. Some of you know Free Build was the first server I played on. It brings many memories to me, and sometimes I can barely handle the nostalgia. I have never said it before... Listen to this, and try to not hate me:
Staff members, I understand you are pretty annoyed with us, because we're pressuring you. But... There is a reason. You made many promises saying Free Build would be back 'soon'. Does 'soon' mean a year? I hope you are joking. Take your time preparing the update, but don't say that to us. We don't deserve it. We just want to play SkyBlock, Creative and Factions, and you are making fake promises, which makes us become mad. @Mac said many times Free Build would be released on this summer. Honesty, I put my last hope on him. If Free Build doesn't get released this summer, I guess me and many people will have to leave CubeCraft Games. It is an awesome server, but it makes fake promises. That makes people feel bad... They feel fooled.

I do get what you mean , you're missing the game just like many many others and that's understandable but , as Mac said above , hopefully, freebuild will get released before astronomical summer ends. If you'd ask me , at least give him the opportunity to proof that what he's saying isn't just false hope before losing all faith.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I do get what you mean , you're missing the game just like many many others and that's understandable but , as Mac said above , hopefully, freebuild will get released before astronomical summer ends. If you'd ask me , at least give him the opportunity to proof that what he's saying isn't just false hope.
I totally agree ;) Hope is the best thing you can have.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Mineplex alone have about 190 moderators
Ah, yes. The illustrious Mineplex staff team, which has never done anything wro-
[Deleted] <-- Mineplex Mod sucking on his own foot

We interviewed seven potential helpers this week. Three were selected. We have very high standards for who becomes staff for reasons exactly like these.

I get that. But literally from the top of my head, I can name multiple people who are completely eligible. @hgbf @xMegaCoolx @iLoveYouu , and that's from like 30 seconds of thinking.
You don't know the things we know, and I'm not going to publicly embarrass some of our most prevalent community members for the sake of an internet argument. I'll say this; if they were eligible, they would be helpers by now. Again, we have very high standards and we account for everything from ban records to social media accounts to their past history on Cubecraft. We would rather have 45 fantastic staff than 200 sub-par ones. Staffers like @Stefanvld , @JesperGeakko , and @Rororoyourboat who devote so much of their time and effort into making Cubecraft great should be commended.

My report has been on the report a player section for more than 4 weeks now, and hasn't been attended. 4. Damn. Weeks.
I mean, you could just tag a staff member like everyone else does.

And I believe you, as staff, made the reports private so that people like myself and Guard cannot create threads with proper statistics because you are afraid to be called out.
As @Saradabaschi said, we did that to stop people from commenting inane and useless posts on threads. Your suggestion to lock all the threads is a little silly, as people clearly comment before we get a chance to lock them.

things like the Freebuild update, things like EggWars Abilities. Yes, you updated Survival Games, but it just seems like you updated the maps and the lobbies only.
Doing as much work as we do with our limited dev team is nothing short of miraculous. If you know a developer who'd like to work for us, we are hiring. Anyone interested can check it out here: https://jobs.cubecraft.net/

paying all your donations to cringe-worthy YouTubers who half-ass a video.
We have never and will never pay a youtuber to play on our server. We find this practice unethical, unreasonable, and just plain silly. We are already providing youtubers with games with which to make content; if they want money, they can also apply here: https://jobs.cubecraft.net/

Developers, then, decide to use out-dated information as an argument. Such as the fact that Freebuild only brought 300 players (referred to as 1%).
I'd be interested to see the source of this statistic.

Yes, you updated Survival Games, but it just seems like you updated the maps and the lobbies only.
and added new kits, and added a new death match, and added world events, and reworked loot tables, and added voting, and added custom fishing loot tables, and added a team mode, and added new achievements, and added foot prints, and added dead bodies.

In a year and a half, and after The Chunk merge, which you got 5 more developers? Wow, that's a bit inefficient if you ask me.
Again, we would love (and I mean LOVE) to recruit more developers. I am literally begging you to redirect anyone with any programming knowledge to this link: https://jobs.cubecraft.net/

Arcade has about 300, and it hasn't been updated and no bugs have been squished since Hourglass. Paintball is broken, Hide and Seek is down, and you're not doing anything about it.
Simply put, these are low priority games, and since we're already working on freebuild, parkour, UHC, and other higher priority games that have been down forever, the dev team is stretched incredibly thin. This is not a Cubecraft problem; this is a we-need-more-devs-and-are-actively-seeking-them problem. Devs are not like normal staff. We do not care if one of our devs retweets every racist thing Donald Trump tweets or if they carry around the teeth of their murder victims in their coin purse. If they can successfully code a new update for Skywars, fix a bug we have in one of our in-maintenance games, or code us a really cool new game, we will hire them.

Now to stop this thread from becoming any more of a circus, I'm going to lock this up. @Younisco I am actually genuinely interested in where you got that 1% dev statistic and I would be happy to continue this conversation in private.

Lockin' it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom