Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Personally, I hate it when my armour breaks. It makes it really hard, and makes it hard to earn the achievement where you win with 5 lives. Unbreaking 3 simply isnt enough. Making it unbreakable will really help. @superxsnap
 
  • Like
Reactions: telegamer

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
10,683
5,817
353
25
Behind you.
Same for tools. I once wanted to complete the challenge where you had to win a game with 5 lives, and I was using the cactus kit, but the sword died and I had to kill myself in order to get a new one ._.

+1
 

Mattuki

Well-Known Member
Mar 21, 2015
455
172
118
29
Personally, I hate it when my armour breaks. It makes it really hard, and makes it hard to earn the achievement where you win with 5 lives. Unbreaking 3 simply isnt enough. Making it unbreakable will really help. @superxsnap
i really like the idea +1,000 for all the persons who never comment on the forum :v
 
  • Like
Reactions: red_lion

Think Games

Well-Known Member
+1
i just realied
+1 has two characters
and your saying to add one
2 + 1 = 3
a triangle has three sides.
latest
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom